Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

RobertB

Manners Stocks Support Team
Belligerents
Aug 20, 2009
Oak Grove, Louisiana
Well..arrived today but cheek piece missing :/ . Back to Manners it goes View attachment 7120274View attachment 7120275
Hey man, I hate that. Did you contact anyone. We will be glad to get you a return label to get it back for free and get that cheek installed. If you did want to pop the 2 holes yourself we can send one out ASAP. Just letting your know in case but we are glad to get it back in house and get it fixed up. Please let me know if you haven't gotten with anyone. I'm at Robert@mannersstocks.com if I can help in any way.

Shifty6BR

Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 8, 2013
IL
Ordered up another t4a..my last one took around 7 months so no big shakes, we all know what we're getting into and for me personally, worth it.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Jim for his help on this last one. 🍺🍺.

Maybe I just have dumb luck or something, don't know, but my xp with Manners customer service has always been top notch and usually always receive a reply within 24, in most cases it has been a few minutes all via email.

• Love
Reactions: RobertB

ashlandgun

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2019
Can anyone explain to me the meaning of "LAYUP" and "SHELLING" as far as the process of time goes. When I called and asked manners I was told One is the beginning and one is the middle.

RobertB

Manners Stocks Support Team
Belligerents
Aug 20, 2009
Oak Grove, Louisiana
Can anyone explain to me the meaning of "LAYUP" and "SHELLING" as far as the process of time goes. When I called and asked manners I was told One is the beginning and one is the middle.
They are early in the process. If you need any ETAs or such don't hesitate to e-mail me at robert@mannersstocks.com and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

swage2712

Private
Belligerents
Jun 20, 2017
Received the email that my PRS1T was ready. Called and talked to Floyd and it should be here tomorrow according to tracking info.
It's replacement for one I ordered in November that had a few issues. Tom handled it personally and was true to his word. All is well that ends well.

Reactions: 1J04

bug_eyedmonster

Private
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
Received the email that my PRS1T was ready. Called and talked to Floyd and it should be here tomorrow according to tracking info.
It's replacement for one I ordered in November that had a few issues. Tom handled it personally and was true to his word. All is well that ends well.
I have been in the works for two stocks. I got a call that I was not expecting from Tom yesterday also. I'm hoping it all pans out the way they say. If it does, I should be getting them in about two weeks, and my wife can finally get her rifle going (and stop shooting mine). Fingers crossed!

Jerry

gconnoyer

Terminal Lance
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2017
St Louis, MO
All the Dec-June deliveries giving me some hope!

Got the "4-6 week" invoice paid on 4/19
Hopefully June will be my month!
Bump. Stock showed up today, no issues at all. Looks and feels great.

11/06/2018 - Ordered
Mid December 2018 - Called and and made a change to the order for heavy fill instead of standard and no thumb shelf
4/15/2018 - Got invoice and paid on 4/19
9/16/2019 - Delivered.

Thanks to Tom for getting involved and getting it out to me, and Robert for answering my emails.
Heard "2-3 weeks" multiple times when I would email every 2-3 weeks to check up on it once it was past 6 weeks.

70426748_530062834435898_4618060574528372736_n.jpg

Reactions: Simia Dei