Lowlight Shot Show Image Thread

Secant

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2019
If you look at the RRS marked black buckle there is a pin that holds the nylon strap. That lever lifts up and releases the tension on the strap that is wrapped around the single objective lens. That is mounted in the QD mount.

Imagine putting your thumb under the part marked RRS and lifting up...
I gotcha. Looks like basically a cam-lock (more or less). I hope you can quickly/easily remove double bridge bino's from the mount.

mrtoyz

Armchair Commando
Belligerents
Jul 11, 2009
Western WA
Is this attaching to only one barrel on the binos? Looks that way from the pic.
Someone replied in a different thread and made the comment that it only attached to one tube, but I don’t think that’s been confirmed yet.

culater

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 18, 2012
Saw it unofficially. Will be out this year. Don’t want to quote them on a timeline cause people get bent out of shape if they miss it. It’s impressive.
Can you get a picture of it I maybe asking a lot, but if you can We would appreciate it

phlegethon

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2018
What would be the one thing that you really liked about it vs the Kestral 5700 AB
Well since it’s not shipping until the next century the ballistic algorithms will be super advanced by then. That’ll be cool.

MarinePMI

Battery Operated Grunt
Belligerents
Jun 3, 2010
San Diego, Ca

culater

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 18, 2012
Lol definitely a no go on pics.

If it makes you feel any better it’s about as big as my hand. Size medium gloves.
Does it look like this still, this was from last years post in the ballistic Calculator section

E9FC4008-2359-4506-B925-586484C8BAD9.png

Dthomas3523

Well Calloused Knees
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 31, 2018
South Texas
If that's a Valkyrie bolt head, I think I just found a reason to buy another AI! If that is what it is, there are a bunch of us curious to hear about how it does @lowlight .
I can’t confirm or deny if it’s in fact a Valkyrie bolt head.

But yes, it’s a Valkyrie bolt head

Bantam1

Private
Belligerents
Nov 18, 2008
USA
I have seen some new stuff that was interesting. Spartan Precision bipod, Alien pistol is sweet but stupid expensive, GAP production rifle but it’s only in 6CM or 6GT. I still have a lot to see. I’ll post some pics later. It’s nice to finally see and touch things I’m interested in. New Manners stock is nice too.

This is my first SHOT show and it’s overwhelming so far.