Looking for this Tikka T3 Trigger part

mndang

Private
Belligerents
Oct 25, 2011
Texas
Would anyone know of a seller that has this Tikka T3 trigger part circled in red?
Anyone know what this part is called or a part number?

Mine is missing and it helps with seating of the magazine.

Had a gunsmith over a year ago to do some work on the barrel and never got around to really testing it out until now.

Tikka_TriggerDiagram1a.jpgTikka_TriggerPictureA.jpg

northern50

Null User
Belligerents
Mar 22, 2006
WI
Brownels is your go to for spare Tikka and sako parts. I see they have a trigger spare parts kit but the stainless strip is not included. They do have a new trigger and it is included.. I'd call them, they are really helpful and will help you out with the part/number. Skip calling Beretta though, those guys suck. Worst case, that's not a hard part to bend up, should be able to make one pretty easily.

Reactions: mndang

OG10

SME
Belligerents
Sep 24, 2012
Texas
It's a mag retainer , post in the px want to buy someone will have one, or goto the tikka thread and post a want to buy.Most people who build a custom off a tikka action buy a t3 or t3x and dont use that part.

Reactions: mndang

alaskalanche

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2017
I got 1 or 2 laying around, but out of town till the 1st. Shoot me a PM and can get ya one sent your way likely when I get back if you can wait that long and see if we can work something out.

alaskalanche

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2017
Glad it worked out man!!! Post of pics of your hunt when you get a chance. Good luck!!