Liberty Optics and Sniper's Hide. Always been a great match!

We will spool it up again fellas....all you guys who ordered Sept 14th, your items will begin shipping next week. Full disclosure, due to Hurricane Michael, our credit card processor is waiving all fees for the next two weeks, so it would be really beneficial to us if you took advantage of our pricing during that time!

Folks, let me clarify something, this is the last time for these prices on Vortex for the rest of the year, possibly beyond. We have cut these prices to the bone for you, this is not a sustainable sales strategy. We have ten units of the Gen II 27x and ten units of the AMG available at these special prices and then that will be all we will get our hands on this year. There will not be another sale like this on the Vortex after these are claimed. I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. Thanks.

Dec 13, 2004
Mesa AZ, USA
Folks, let me clarify something, this is the last time for these prices on Vortex for the rest of the year, possibly beyond. We have cut these prices to the bone for you, this is not a sustainable sales strategy. We have ten units of the Gen II 27x and ten units of the AMG available at these special prices and then that will be all we will get our hands on this year. There will not be another sale like this on the Vortex after these are claimed. I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. Thanks.
Sad news! I won't be in a position to pick up an AMG before they're gone, most likely. Looks like I'm buying used, but despite my missing out on it, I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say thanks for being willing to run them at the prices you have, Scott!

Sep 10, 2018
Mr. Berish I have decided to go with the Vortex Razor Gen 2 . Just made the purchase. This is truly the best price I have come across on this scope new or used. Thanks for the great savings. Look forward to doing business with Liberty Optics in the future.

GTOJOSH

New Hide Member
Aug 21, 2018
Before the vortex deals are dry- price on a razor g2 ebr2c in mil, and same setup on a viper gen 2? When I try to add to cart on my phone, nothing gets added. Thanks for all the weekend excitement to liberty.

PlinkIt

GunNut Extraordinaire
Mar 30, 2014
Virginia / North Carolina
You need to add to cart, and look at the total as if you were going to check out.

You will end up buying either of the best scopes vortex makes for just as cheap as you'll find them priced well used. This little event is the only reason I was able to stretch my budget to finally get my hands on an AMG.

Thanks again Scott

TheMammoth

Online Training Member
Feb 14, 2017
So I just noticed that there’s still a 200 mail in rebate in Elite Tactical scopes, if that pushes any of you along. I think it applies to all the units on this sale, yes?

That makes those Bushnell ET scopes listed here even more attractive...

Top Bottom