LIBERTY OPTICS and SNIPERS HIDE, ALWAYS a GREAT MATCH PART II

kriller134

Private
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2017
orange county, ca
Got my scope today. Just wanted to say thanks again Scott for a wonderful deal. Communication was fantastic and Scott definitely kept his word as to when it would ship. On a side note, just playing with the scope today and I only got 18 mils worth on the turret. Is that normal? It’s a gen 2 razor 4.5-27.

Floglock

Lightly carbonated, serve chilled
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 30, 2018
FL
Got my payment receipt in the mail today, lookin forward to my tracking. Thanks Scott!

Lunabear

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2018
Omaha, Ne
Also wondering if this is still going? Was looking for a Memorial Day sale. I got money burning a hole in my pocket and need a new razor

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Jan 20, 2004
Freeport Florida
www.libertyoptics.com
Also wondering if this is still going? Was looking for a Memorial Day sale. I got money burning a hole in my pocket and need a new razor
Sorry, we do not do Memorial Day sales...in honor of the fallen. We do not commercialize this holiday. Now 4th of July, Veteran's Day......game on!

Last edited:

Lunabear

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2018
Omaha, Ne
Sorry, we do not do Memorial Day sales...in honor of the fallen. We do not commercialize this holiday. Now 4th of July, Veteran's Day. game on!
Just when I thought you guys couldn’t get any more awesome! Could you pm me a hide price on a razor 4.5-27 7c?

Floglock

Lightly carbonated, serve chilled
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 30, 2018
FL
Got my AMG today, a day early. Thanks Scott!

just browsing

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 18, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Will we have to wait until July for the next one or do you anticipate there may be potential to sneak a weekend one in before then?

Needing a couple things ;)

spooledup

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 28, 2007
Marion NC
Hopefully I will soon receive tracking for the GenII razor I ordered on 4-21-19. I have a 223 that is feeling left out.

Muley Buck

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2018
California
The PST came in today! Thanx Scott, great deal!👍🏻

Going to be ordering a Diamondback Tactical here in a couple days.

anginaprinzmetal

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Jun 13, 2014
Guys, if you want a scope do yourselves a favor, please call Scott !!! Another ridiculous deal on a scope !!! Just mounted it, can't wait to take it out to the range tomorrow