LEFT Hand T3x CTR Available in US?

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
Tikka has it listed but I don't see anyone selling them. Anyone know if the CTR Left is available in the US? Thanks.

chiefethan

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2019
Don't think it is offered in the US. Canada gets them though. I'd buy a lefty CTR this year if they were available here

HMRamateur

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2019
Can you order from Canada? Not sure the laws regarding importing from Canada for you, but you can most definitely get them here. Maybe there's a way for us to trade some lefty CTR's for some American semi-custom production rifles that never make it here ;)

waspocrew

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2018
Cleveland, OH
Can you order from Canada? Not sure the laws regarding importing from Canada for you, but you can most definitely get them here. Maybe there's a way for us to trade some lefty CTR's for some American semi-custom production rifles that never make it here ;)

Wish we could - I emailed an online shop in Canada regarding a CTR and they mentioned they couldn't ship to the US. Major bummer.

HMRamateur

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2019
That's a shame. Odd that tikka doesn't ship left hand actions to the states either.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
It is a shame. I bought a 20" ctr in 6.5creed a few years ago and my left handed son has pretty much claimed it as his. He's even got me referring to it as his rifle. Would be nice to get a lefty model for him. Very versatile little rifle.