Left hand MPA EVG question

Nov 21, 2017
Brighton, MI
For all us left handed shooters using MPA's EVG (left hand), have you modified the right side at all or just left it? I almost always shoot thumb same side, but the right thumb shelf seems to make to impossible to wrap if I ever wanted to. Just wondering if anyone has modified the right side and has any photos?

Nov 21, 2017
Brighton, MI
I understand that, but what they did on mine(dont know if they do this on all of them) is they added a 3d printed thumbshelf to the left side. The right side thumb shelf is still there and somewhat interferes if I try and wrap my thumb around the right side. It's not a big deal just was wondering if anyone has done and modifications to it.

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Oct 24, 2017
Gotcha. Modding out the printed one is different than the injection molded right hand one. As the printed one is not a solid material. You could probably mod it, but have epoxy available to fill in anything hollow. Did that when I modified it to fit my AR 10. Safety spring and rear takedown pin spring holes had to be added and filled in with acraglass.

Nov 21, 2017
Brighton, MI
So I finally found out what happened. They are offering a 3d printed peice now to attached to a right hand evg. This is different than their actual left hand evg. This is what I got, a right hand evg with an attached left hand shelf.