KYL .22 LR 50 ,100 yard ,and Hostage KYL Targets

Konarex

Belligerents
Mar 31, 2012
Oregon
I got the chance to use the 50 yard KYL rack today at our local 22 match. It is well made and worked beautifully.

Reactions: sturkis

tuscan

Private
Belligerents
Mar 10, 2017
Finally got my 100 yard 17hmr target set up and put to use. This product is excellent. Intelligently designed and well made. This target will last a long time. We sprayed a little rem oil on the cross bar and junctions of the target hanger tubes and the smaller targets really spin!

BigRed308

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2019
Just got around to shooting mine yesterday. It is extremely well built, I may have to get another set before long.

Just to add a nice little brag in, I cleared mine on the first try two times in a row at 50 yards. I mean literally the first two strings I fired were clean. If I can figure out how to video it, I'll share.

brianf

Private
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2010
NY
Best way to video is "side shot scope cam"
Sturdy, easy to install and use
Best phone mount I've found so far

brianf

Private
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2010
NY
Just got around to shooting mine yesterday. It is extremely well built, I may have to get another set before long.

Just to add a nice little brag in, I cleared mine on the first try two times in a row at 50 yards. I mean literally the first two strings I fired were clean. If I can figure out how to video it, I'll share.

not sure what thread i put this video on, might be the vudoo 22 thread.

its my daughter 11 years old, only shot a pellet gun 30-40 shots in her life before hand.
50 yards
scope is a kahles 10-50 set on 24 power
image is reversed left right (you can see by the ret numbers)
have her using the top of the ret, i didnt have tools to drop the zero stop down
bipod
rear bag, which she took to very quickly
finger stayed above the trigger and had her call shooter ready when she was on target and i would close bolt, shed bring her finger to the trigger... fire ...repeat etc

side scope is really easy to use, just make sure you freeze/fix the focus, if not it will constantly search making the video fuzzy

these swingers are perfect

love the 50 yards so much im buying the 100 yard today

might get the hostage as well if the wife wont scream to much

brianf

Private
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2010
NY
i have a 8 year old son as well.just told them i picked up the 100 yard set
he told me to buy more ammo...my daughter said that he better share.
funny stuff

NateVA

Basement Dweller
Belligerents
Feb 10, 2017
Bought mine a couple months back and just got to try it out for the first time this weekend. I was helping teach my friend's fiance how to shoot with a Vudoo Ravage and Tikka T1X. Needless to say the rifles and this target setup are a match made in heaven and she had a great time.

• Love

sturkis

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 26, 2009
phoenix,az
These are a new KYL target rack. It is designed for 50yds and is loads of fun and will hone your skills. The targets range from 2" down to 5/16"" in 1/4" increments. The set includes 8 targets, 1) cross bar, 2) leg supports, 2) clevis pins and 4) legs at 36". They are made of mild steel so they will not hold up to .17HMR or 22 magnums. They are selling for $185 a set plus shipping. Price of steel has caused a slight increase in pricing. Shipping is ranging from $25-35 depending where you are located. These are the improved models now. Can call at 602 7221532.
I am in the process of making a longer range KYL designed for 100 yd and Hostage KYL targets are made from 3/16" AR-400 plate and will handle .17 HMR/ 22 mag.Anything larger will damage the targets. The 100 yd and Hostage sets are $235.00 each plus shipping.

Note: Due to the price increase( it has doubled) in AR plate and to keep from raising the prices I have dropped the 5" target from the rack. The pics show 9 targets but you are getting 8. The very left target is NOT included any more.

Bump

Last edited:
Reactions: Scootch

Scootch

Private
Belligerents
Mar 22, 2017
Mississippi
Just set my 50 yard targets up yesterday. Simple set up and take down and well constructed. Thanks for making these targets available for us!

Scootch

brianf

Private
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2010
NY
100 yard swingers just showed up

just as before, shipped on time with no hassle

buy with confidence

Jgunner

Sergeant of the Hide
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2019
Arizona
I bought a set of the kyl 50 yard and it works great! Simple system that is easy to setup and tear down. It sure is fun to get the tiny targets!

• Love

ESBVader

Total Noob
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2018
NC
I already owned the 100 yard set and recently picked up the 50 yard set as well. I love these targets!

8pointer

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
how the heck does this happen? i get tagged in an email about a 22 KYL match and not 3 hours later I'm pricing out 22 LR's, glass and KYL targets. @Mike Casselton