Kobe bryant, he gone

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
Kobe classy?

Wasn't he accused of rape and banging everything in arms length when Mrs Bryant wasn't around?
Nobody ever said he wasn't a 'hot' date!

I think that he was found not guilty... and that the general consensus was that he was falsely accused by a money-grubbing troll. But I could care less. Since Larry Bird retired, who watches basketball anyway?

Sirhr

Tokay444

I like to go fast.
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2019
Now reports say his oldest was with him.
Everyone is in such a hurry to be the first to report, they don’t give a fuck about the accuracy of the report.

DOA

Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 20, 2009
CA
I feel sorry for all those except Kobe who passed away today.

1J04

Morale Officer
Belligerents
Aug 7, 2011
Naselle WA
That does suck.... she had a life ahead of her.

Sirhr

You're absolutely right. She had a wonderful life ahead of her. With her parents love and support, she could have been anything. Doesn't matter what I, or anyone else really, thinks of Kobe. But the loss of young innocent life is never good.

God Bless that beautiful young lady.

equilibrium

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 11, 2018
You're absolutely right. She had a wonderful life ahead of her. With her parents love and support, she could have been anything. Doesn't matter what I, or anyone else really, thinks of Kobe. But the loss of young innocent life is never good.

God Bless that beautiful young lady.
From what I read she was very skilled at her fathers game too.

Reactions: 1J04

Mr.BR

Private
Belligerents
Oct 5, 2017
"If the wings are traveling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter and therefore, unsafe.''

S-76 is a serious toy

Not much left of it

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Belligerents
Jan 25, 2010
Out West
From the picture of the helo up on the side of a hill, and the reports that the fog in the area was dense, is it possible they were flying via instrument only and keeping X feet altitude while moving forward and then going at 100mph or whatever that thing moves at and were now instantly in the side of a hill?

How do you account for drastic, almost instant altitude changes in the mountains where you can have 400ft altitude and then all of a sudden come up on the face of a mountain without any warning?

shoot4fun

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 27, 2003
Riverside, Alabama, USA, etc
From the picture of the helo up on the side of a hill, and the reports that the fog in the area was dense, is it possible they were flying via instrument only and keeping X feet altitude while moving forward and then going at 100mph or whatever that thing moves at and were now instantly in the side of a hill?

How do you account for drastic, almost instant altitude changes in the mountains where you can have 400ft altitude and then all of a sudden come up on the face of a mountain without any warning?
Witness reported the copter falling and sputtering. Said he heard a loud bang and a fireball. Pilot, Kobe and 7 others dead.

Soulezoo

Hide Sommelier and Connoisseur of fine spirits
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2018
Here and there

Just about how it happened (officially) in Bosnia with former secretary Ron Brown, who had something on the Clintons.