Keeping

Sierra’1

For Sale Access
Mar 9, 2018
TN
I have a Les Baer match rifle that I purchased new in 2005 at Camp Perry from Champions Choice. I have shot several local mid range high power matches and f-class matches with this rifle and it does not disappoint. This rifle is a monster with 77 gn SMKs and I hate to sell it, but, I have moved away from shooting high power and now only shoot long range steel,and, would like to get into PRS matches. I’m looking to sell or trade on a custom bolt gun for PRS matches, 223 training rig, or a good elr setup.

This rifle is a factory Les Baer with a 30” bull barrel that’s back bored 6” and crowned a 24” to creat an integrated sight tube. The rifle does have a 2-stage Jewell match trigger which currently is set at 1.5 lbs on the first stage and breaks at 2 lbs.

Sight Setup: Zelenak Z125 rear sight w/ 3 position base, Champions Choice front sight barrel mount, ANS 18mm front glob sight w/ Centra adjustable clear iris, standard rear iris w/ ANS rubber eyeshade.

Rifle extras: Badger Ordnance charging handle latch, MagPul Badlever, lead weight added to the butt stock to balance out the
rifle.

Rifle will also come with 1 Teflon coated magazine with a single shot follower and the factory test target which is included in the pictures. I’m looking to get $2,700 obo and am open to trade offers. Please PM me with any trade requests or for further information. I can also be contacted at 660-287-6003.

Attachments

Sierra’1

For Sale Access
Mar 9, 2018
TN
Looking to build a 300 Norma Improved. Would love to trade for a custom action and 30" barrel blank. Also interested in an already barreled actions. Send offers I'm looking to make a deal.

Sierra’1

For Sale Access
Mar 9, 2018
TN
I could use some good long range glass. Anyone with a GenII Razor, ATACR, PMII, Kahles or similar in mils? Would like to make deal.

Sierra’1

For Sale Access
Mar 9, 2018
TN
I can trade out the irons for an optic and reprice if someone is interested. I have a PST 6-24 or HDMR H59 that I can add as an optic for a package.

Top Bottom