Kalispel Aluminum Cases

Oct 26, 2008
Illinois
It has been a very interesting year as far as sniper gear being released through DRMO and other outlets; MK13 MOD0 Stocks, Pelican cases for the MK13 MOD 5, etc. I was at my friends warehouse in AZ three weeks ago. He acquired all the MOD13 MOD0 stocks a year ago. Walking through the warehouse, I looked up on one of the storage racks about three levels high, I saw a bunch of boxes marked Kalispel - Double Rifle - GC52144. I asked him, where did you get these? He said they came with the MOD13 stocks. Well, they all came home with me. These were the same cases used for the MK13MOD0, early MOD13MOD5's, M-25's, SSR's and a whole bunch of other rifle platforms. I am still trying to figure out what I will do with these. I will keep at least five or six of these. In the interim enjoy!

Attachments

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
It has been a very interesting year as far as sniper gear being released through DRMO and other outlets; MK13 MOD0 Stocks, Pelican cases for the MK13 MOD 5, etc. I was at my friends warehouse in AZ three weeks ago. He acquired all the MOD13 MOD0 stocks a year ago. Walking through the warehouse, I looked up on one of the storage racks about three levels high, I saw a bunch of boxes marked Kalispel - Double Rifle - GC52144. I asked him, where did you get these? He said they came with the MOD13 stocks. Well, they all came home with me. These were the same cases used for the MK13MOD0, early MOD13MOD5's, M-25's, SSR's and a whole bunch of other rifle platforms. I am still trying to figure out what I will do with these. I will keep at least five or six of these. In the interim enjoy!

Sell me and @buffalowinter one each at a good price... and you will be guaranteed entrance into Valhalla... really

Cheers,

Sirhr

Top Bottom