Kalispel Aluminum Cases

Oct 26, 2008
Illinois
It has been a very interesting year as far as sniper gear being released through DRMO and other outlets; MK13 MOD0 Stocks, Pelican cases for the MK13 MOD 5, etc. I was at my friends warehouse in AZ three weeks ago. He acquired all the MOD13 MOD0 stocks a year ago. Walking through the warehouse, I looked up on one of the storage racks about three levels high, I saw a bunch of boxes marked Kalispel - Double Rifle - GC52144. I asked him, where did you get these? He said they came with the MOD13 stocks. Well, they all came home with me. These were the same cases used for the MK13MOD0, early MOD13MOD5's, M-25's, SSR's and a whole bunch of other rifle platforms. I am still trying to figure out what I will do with these. I will keep at least five or six of these. In the interim enjoy!

Attachments

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
It has been a very interesting year as far as sniper gear being released through DRMO and other outlets; MK13 MOD0 Stocks, Pelican cases for the MK13 MOD 5, etc. I was at my friends warehouse in AZ three weeks ago. He acquired all the MOD13 MOD0 stocks a year ago. Walking through the warehouse, I looked up on one of the storage racks about three levels high, I saw a bunch of boxes marked Kalispel - Double Rifle - GC52144. I asked him, where did you get these? He said they came with the MOD13 stocks. Well, they all came home with me. These were the same cases used for the MK13MOD0, early MOD13MOD5's, M-25's, SSR's and a whole bunch of other rifle platforms. I am still trying to figure out what I will do with these. I will keep at least five or six of these. In the interim enjoy!

Sell me and @buffalowinter one each at a good price... and you will be guaranteed entrance into Valhalla... really

Cheers,

Sirhr

santaro666

New Hide Member
May 25, 2018
Hope is not to late, but is there any case left to buy if there is or was one at all for sale? Please let me know , or PM if you would . Thanks

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
Too late? To our knowledge, not a single case has ever been sold anywhere...

At this point, we must assume that the pictures are photoshopped and are only resident on the hard-drive of a Nigerian warlord who is just biding his time to get up enough interest so that we respond, Pavlovian-style-and-without-thinking to an e-mail spam note that says "Please, I have a Navy Special Warfare Aluminum Case and I will deposit it your hands temporarily while I emigrate from Lagos, if you just send me a small processing fee by sending your credit card number, address, date of birth, ss number, mothers maiden name... and I will only charge...."

All these cases, sadly, look like fake news. Or just people teasing us on SH. Maybe they're from ARFcom and this is the world's best troll?

They're sitting over their rubbing baby oil on their 9mm Double Stack Hi-Point carbines going "Look at those Idiots Sirhr and Buffalo... still trying to buy our cases..."

Wouldn't put it past them. Bastards.

All of which is a long way of saying... we're all still on the hunt.

Cheers,

Sirhr

santaro666

New Hide Member
May 25, 2018
Wow,
I appreciate the reply, no wonder I never got an answer from the original "member" who posted the pictures. I'm still confused. I will have to go back and read where it says what you are talking about. In any event, thanks a lot for the warning. YOu all have a nice day and hope Santa brings each one a Big K aluminum case.

Santaro

Downtown

Mar 1, 2013
https://www.kalispeltribe.com/. This link is interesting.
"In early 2017 Kalispel Tribal Council approved the Kalispel Career Training Center to produce a limited number of Kalispel Case Line aluminum protective gun cases.
These are the “The Original” gun cases that were produced in Cusick, Washington up until 2010. Using .080 aluminum, each gun case currently being produced at KCTC provides the ultimate protection for your guns."

santaro666

New Hide Member
May 25, 2018
So is member Kuparj, the one that posted these photos and article? Is Kuparj perhaps the Nigerian War Lord? Kuparj was not offering for sale back in April, so I still don't quite get it. I only see the April article, and no other response of follow up article of them for sale. Thanks

Downtown

Mar 1, 2013
For more information or to place an order please contact:
Cost: $249.00 – 50% down at time of order, paid in full upon delivery. At this time we can only accept cash, check or money order.
Limited number of cases available.

Downtown

Mar 1, 2013
Well, who is up for buying one for $249? Plus, the money goes to a good cause helping Native Americans learn to heli-arc.

sandwarrior

Gunny Sergeant
Apr 21, 2007
in yooperland
Holy cow, I never knew these were made in Cusick. I used to deliver FedEx Ground there.

Added:
Seems to me I remember a guy there who made aluminum pontoons just north of town about five miles or so. I wonder if the cases were "training" to learn how to weld aluminum for him?

Top Bottom