Dec 27, 2018
Is that AJs overflow garage?
The jeeps people.

acudaowner

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
is there a cash option ? restoring the jeeps shown could cost almost as much as the jeep could be worth and the girl wearing the pearls would defiantly out cost the pearls 2500 to 1 ? god forbid she is under age . If 16 that will get you 20 years in a place where you are prettier than she is and no one want that . A new cell mate to rub lotion on you so you don't chafe later that night .

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Do you have to keep the female & the pearls both?
Is there an option to keep the pearls and sell the female off to some middle easterner?
Then sell the pearls (assuming they are actually valuable ones and not crap ones) for more money
Then buy jeeps and everything else?

Jscb1b

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2018
What is up with the red jeep? It sticks out like a sore dick. Maybe playing with pearls?

Reactions: Alphatreedog

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
To the guys getting the Jeep woody, that red jeep is like a rosy red nipple popping out.

Gunfighter14e2

Rusty Nail
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2002
Alabama
eHam.net
As a kid growing up old military jeeps were everywhere. They were fitted with every kind of tool you could think of, but the bulk had snowplows. Many of them were fitted with 283 & 327 SB's . I had a M38a1 for years with the canvas top an doors. Always want a 151 but never had the time or money together. Did have a 53a1 for awhile, but found most slit tales never wanted to be seen in one of those. It was a money maker on farms though. Guy down the road had an old M59 an I almost had an M113 but he craw-fished at the last minute.

Winningdog

It's always about the money.
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2019
In 10 years I'd still have the Jeep but be really fucking sick of listening to Pearls whine about whatever the fuck she'd whine about.
That looks like the 10 hr pearl set not the 10 year pearl set.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
As a kid growing up old military jeeps were everywhere. They were fitted with every kind of tool you could think of, but the bulk had snowplows. Many of them were fitted with 283 & 327 SB's . I had a M38a1 for years with the canvas top an doors. Always want a 151 but never had the time or money together. Did have a 53a1 for awhile, but found most slit tales never wanted to be seen in one of those. It was a money maker on farms though. Guy down the road had an old M59 an I almost had an M113 but he craw-fished at the last minute.
My grandfather had a '52 willy's truck that we coon hunted off of. Wood bed. I rebuilt the bed the last time early to mid 90's.

tomcatmv

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Many moons ago (early-mid 70's) I worked for a DOE/DOD contractor at the Hanford nuke res. in Eastern WA. Anyhow, one project I was in carge of was to bury a heat exchanger that had been removed from the Shippingport, PA nuke reactor that was highly radioactive. We had to rmove a safe end connection for testing at the Idaho nuke res. and the bury the mother and the flat bed railroad car it sat on. There is a huge amount of similar shit buried out there and some older guys I worked with at the time told stories of whole truck/train loads of jeeps and such (some still in wooden crates) being buried there, a lot of which were from the old above ground nuke bomb testing sites in Nevada. They all said they would have loved to grab one of those crated jeeps:) But glow in the dark, not so much.

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
I’ll keep my Jeep

Healy

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2018
I’ll bet the pearls are more reliable, an old neighbor told me how they would completely wear a Jeep out in two days during ww2