It's College Baseball season fellas

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Belligerents
Oct 15, 2009
Mississippi
Holy hell is it good to be back. After coming up short last year in the semi-finals in Omaha and then the coaching change. I'm surprised at how good this squad is looking. It's early but if Small and Ginn keep this up this team is looking like possibly the best duo we've had since 13. We've never had a one two punch as good as Small or Ginn since i've been watching. Especially Ginn the kid is a freak. Freshman who was the 30th overall pick to the dodgers, he is insanely good.
Kids got swag but shit...his stuff is insanely good.

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Belligerents
Oct 15, 2009
Mississippi
Crazy weekend for sure. I was pretty distraught after losing game one. Should've been a sweep. Bullpen has been letting us down lately and the lack of a Sunday starter is a concern. Finishing games is still skeptical as well. I mean you couldn't ask for a better 1/2 punch with Small & Ginn right now, but we've got to close games.

Snipe260

Private
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
True. Looks like they are in need of good closer and set up man!

Kir

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Sparks, NV
USC had some good teams when I was growing up and more recently, the UCLA women's softball teams have been awesome.

However, I can't wait for MLB to begin as I am anxious to see what the ANGELS are going to put on the field along with Mike Trout and his 400+ million contract. GO ANGELS …………. GO DODGERS (they are in the other league, so I can root for both!!!)

Kir

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Sparks, NV
Besides USC, (being from SOCAL now living in N. NV) I root for my alma mater, the Uni of NV! GO WOLFPACK!

Jmcmath

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Sigh tough weak for my heels dropping to freaking Pitt. Would be nice to beat NC State.

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Belligerents
Oct 15, 2009
Mississippi
Sigh tough weak for my heels dropping to freaking Pitt. Would be nice to beat NC State.
I haven't kept up with the Heels much this year but they were solid last year i was really surprised we beat y'all at Omaha. That pitcher was throwing straight cheese up until Westburg turned on the Grand Slam.