Integrated scope level...

super_poot

Bing Bong Ping Pong
Mar 3, 2013
Cheyenne, WY
I have brought this up many times. I love that feature of my USO. I don't get why it's not popular, you would think that all the high end scopes would have some kind of level integration.

Apr 21, 2017
Some people hate them and find it distracting. I've looked at them but never used them so I don't know if it would bother me or not.

Nov 10, 2009
Mississippi
Yup. Really like that feature on my Tango6. Pretty slick. Some Leupold’s have a similar feature also.
Yea, the VX-6HD line has it. If you are canted by more than 1 degree (I think it is 1 degree) the reticle illumination flashes. Doesn't tell you which way you are canted, just that you are.

Revic scope is another, but don't think it is out yet. Still waiting to hear some real world reviews on this scope.

super_poot

Bing Bong Ping Pong
Mar 3, 2013
Cheyenne, WY
Some people hate them and find it distracting. I've looked at them but never used them so I don't know if it would bother me or not.
Really, find what distracting? I doubt that you have looked through a USO with a level if you are saying it's distracting. Most people don't even notice it unless I tell them it's there.

Apr 21, 2017
Really, find what distracting? I doubt that you have looked through a USO with a level if you are saying it's distracting. Most people don't even notice it unless I tell them it's there.
I've heard some people say the Levelplex can be distracting with it flashing back and forth.

Top Bottom