Im screwed bros

Jun 11, 2014
For a little context my wife and I are both LEO at the same department, and I had mentioned to some guys at work about me buying a 1903a3 and ordering a new stock. Stock came in like 3 weeks earlier than I expected.

Women can only count to 7. Fact.

Past 7 guns, they all look the same, just tell her

“no sweetheart, I bought this PVA John Hancock, and LRI .224 Valkyrie years ago”.
Ever had an FN FAL randomly fall through a suspended ceiling tile to the floor in the family room while watching a movie with the missus ? Ask me how I know......:oops::whistle::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nov 22, 2012
I cant past the fact two cops are banging each other in the first place, what the hell does that bedroom talk sound like, fuck, what the hell does foreplay consist of?

johnnycat

Southpaw Shooter
Feb 2, 2011
Tupelo, MS
My advice, is to go for broke one more time and get one more rifle right now. She's already mad and you broke a rule - at this point you'll be doing the time no matter what. Blame it on a moment of weakness.

Then cower like @Tritanium and ask forgiveness - admit you're a fool and remind her how lucky you are to have a wife like her.

Of course I've never taken my own advice. That would be stupid.

Jun 11, 2014
My advice, is to go for broke one more time and get one more rifle right now. She's already mad and you broke a rule - at this point you'll be doing the time no matter what. Blame it on a moment of weakness.

Then cower like @Tritanium and ask forgiveness - admit you're a fool and remind her how lucky you are to have a wife like her.

Of course I've never taken my own advice. That would be stupid.
Forgot to mention the SBR I just built... as well as all the replacement parts for the 03a3. She just busted me for the stock.

But yes that is exactly what I am doing.

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
that was a gritted teeth LOL which is not a smiley ROTFLOL.
It's like saying, "Well, we did talk about it," as if the conversation was more than a casual mention of a nebulous, unformed random thought in passing, and not the concrete affirmation of understanding and approval of a $4,000 project. There is a difference. At least I think that there is. I could be wrong, though. Let me think about this.

You need to start another thread and spill your guts on that one. Pics or it did not happen.
Oh no, it happened. It was about 1992, long enough ago for no pics. I'll better you though, I'll have her come on here and validate my story.

On second thought, no. She's always been a TomBoy type. She'll be hijacking threads in no time and will never shut up......;)

Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Oh no, it happened. It was about 1992, long enough ago for no pics. I'll better you though, I'll have her come on here and validate my story.

On second thought, no. She's always been a TomBoy type. She'll be hijacking threads in no time and will never shut up......;)
That would be awesome. We could call her .308.2?

Apr 16, 2010
Not Chicago, Illinios
For a little context my wife and I are both LEO at the same department, and I had mentioned to some guys at work about me buying a 1903a3 and ordering a new stock. Stock came in like 3 weeks earlier than I expected.
First off:
Talk to the "crew" that ran their mouth about the item.
1. We don't talk about fight club(a new gun/gun build)
2. We don't tell the old lady about fight club(a new gun/build)
3 We don't talk about fight club..

R

Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I have a different problem than the OP. My Old Lady and I are both shooters, she likes handguns and I like rifles. She likes rifles too.

If we are driving along and she sees a gun shop she will bitch and moan until we turn around and get back to the shop whereupon the Jew comes out in her and we have to look over everything. God help you, shop keeper, because the haggling is about to start.

If she or I find something we like, it is game on and I know my wallet is going to be lighter and easier to carry when we leave but I will have something to load into the car or truck. I do some inspecting then hand it to her for her inspection and if it is a go she does ALL of the negotiations. It is brutal, bloody and embarrassing and the fur flies between the 2 Hebs. I stand in the corner and watch because I cannot negotiate a Hebrew deal like she can. She leaves with what she wants and the poor shopkeeper wipes the sweat off of his brow and knows she has bested him. Once in a while she will say no, too much, but that is rare. She usually gets her way.

I was looking at a cheap 22 for a tractor rifle a month or so ago and had the guy down to $120 out the door then sent her down and it came home with her for $85. I can't compete.

Woe is me, I would bet a lot of you wished you had this problem and I Never sleep on the couch. FM

Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida

Ooh! Ooh! Mrs. Cutter! Mrs. Cutter!

I have a different problem than the OP. My Old Lady and I are both shooters, she likes handguns and I like rifles. She likes rifles too.

If we are driving along and she sees a gun shop she will bitch and moan until we turn around and get back to the shop whereupon the Jew comes out in her and we have to look over everything. God help you, shop keeper, because the haggling is about to start.

If she or I find something we like, it is game on and I know my wallet is going to be lighter and easier to carry when we leave but I will have something to load into the car or truck. I do some inspecting then hand it to her for her inspection and if it is a go she does ALL of the negotiations. It is brutal, bloody and embarrassing and the fur flies between the 2 Hebs. I stand in the corner and watch because I cannot negotiate a Hebrew deal like she can. She leaves with what she wants and the poor shopkeeper wipes the sweat off of his brow and knows she has bested him. Once in a while she will say no, too much, but that is rare. She usually gets her way.

I was looking at a cheap 22 for a tractor rifle a month or so ago and had the guy down to $120 out the door then sent her down and it came home with her for $85. I can't compete.

Woe is me, I would bet a lot of you wished you had this problem and I Never sleep on the couch. FM
FWIW, it's Heeb.....

You poor fukkin' bastidge, you.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2010
UT

Some people have that talent some do not. Personally I do not. I suck at it so I dont even try.

Feb 20, 2017
Now I mean no disrespect, but Gent's you've got to marry better. I get texts that say "I'm next to sportsmans warehouse, need anything? Are we out of 22LR or 9mm?"

My wife is epic. She loves guns and shooting. But you'd never know it by looking at her. 10/10 would marry again.

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Nov 27, 2017
Now I mean no disrespect, but Gent's you've got to marry better. I get texts that say "I'm next to sportsmans warehouse, need anything?
Hi,

Now I mean no disrespect, but if your wife can purchase relevant firearm supplies for you at a Sportsmans warehouse......She might not be the wife, lolol.

Now as to the OP: You need to tell her that snitches get ditches but you want to know who told her about HER surprise gun?

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited: