IDB Suppressor Logs

NOMAD

Team Blaster Shooter
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Oct 7, 2001
Hugo
Hey Guys just wanted to let you know we have our suppressor logs in stock and ready for shipping. These logs allow you to log the ammo and round counts thru your cans

Impact Data Books Suppressor Logs

Conqueror

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 28, 2008
Chapel Hill, NC
Re: IDB Suppressor Logs

Is anyone doing this? I'm not trying to discourage a new product, but I don't know that I've ever hear of someone logging a can separately from the host weapon/s.

Helter

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 1, 2011

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Conqueror</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is anyone doing this? I'm not trying to discourage a new product, but I don't know that I've ever hear of someone logging a can separately from the host weapon/s. </div></div>

Most of my friends who use a can use them on multiple weapons.

MosesTheTank

Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 28, 2011
GA

I bought one and will now order 3 more. Thumbs up on this item

Ranb

Private
Belligerents
Aug 15, 2008
Belfair, WA

I track number of rounds and weight for my cans. So far I am seeing minimal weight gain for the sealed center fire cans.

I am also letting others use the first 223 can I made to try and get 10,000 rounds through it. Then I will make a better one and cut open the old one to see what the ammo did to the aluminum baffles. There is a bit of gas cutting now with 4000 rounds through it, most of it other people's ammo.

Ranb

Reactions: TACC