I think he has other things to worry about...

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Chief Acevedo? Was it the NRA that had you burying these men?

How about the home owners?

This is not an anti cop thread.

If this fuck is going to come out anti 2A it needs to be put in perspective his false political indignation.

Fuck Chief Acevedo not because he is a cop but because he is a loathsome person.

How does he maintain control of the department in light of the abuses in the first article?

Mwalex

Private
Belligerents
Jun 8, 2011
Acevedo was a piece of shit in Austin and is a piece of shit in Houston. When cops become politicians they should be removed from their job. Acevedo is setting the table for a political run.

Aries256

Ugh today is going to be loooong
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
Supporting treason isnt a good look acevedo, it isnt something the police, esp a police chief should be supporting. You should be ashamed of yourself. A disgrace to the force.

Bender

Known Troll
Belligerents
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Supporting treason isnt a good look acevedo, it isnt something the police, esp a police chief should be supporting. You should be ashamed of yourself. A disgrace to the force.
I see you are new here.

Two things first, I have a weakness, some say I’m too honest.

Second. I don’t give a flying fuck what you think.

He needs to be heard so people can judge for themselves.

He will either win and bring on the boogaloo, or people will see how insane he is and he will be sent packing.

Either way it a movement towards freedom,

Your call Mr. Hall Monitor.

Aries256

Ugh today is going to be loooong
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
I see you are new here.

Two things first, I have a weakness, some say I’m too honest.

Second. I don’t give a flying fuck what you think.

He needs to be heard so people can judge for themselves.

He will either win and bring on the boogaloo, or people will see how insane he is and he will be sent packing.

Like I give a fuck what you think?
Lol he was heard, he supports treason, violation of his oath of office to defend the constitution. Clearly he isnt fit for his office. Im also bluntly honest.

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Belligerents
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
I see you are new here.

He's culturally predisposed to bugalú.

6ceWWz.gif

Disgonbegud.gif

Bender

Known Troll
Belligerents
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Like I give a fuck what you think?
Lol he was heard, he supports treason, violation of his oath of office to defend the constitution. Clearly he isnt fit for his office. Im also bluntly honest.
What is your view on Velcro shoes? Are you a student of the Phoenix Eye by chance?

AIAW

★★★★★
Belligerents
Aug 16, 2001
Central Texas
Acevedo was a piece of shit in Austin and is a piece of shit in Houston. When cops become politicians they should be removed from their job. Acevedo is setting the table for a political run.
Pretty much every officer at APD hated his ass with a passion - direct knowledge from speaking to a few APD officers first-hand during training.

Fucking libtard poser. New APD chief isn’t terrible, but still pretty spineless.

Reactions: Mwalex

MarinePMI

Battery Operated Grunt
Belligerents
Jun 3, 2010
San Diego, Ca
Pretty much every officer at APD hated his ass with a passion - direct knowledge from speaking to a few APD officers first-hand during training.

Fucking libtard poser. New APD chief isn’t terrible, but still pretty spineless.
That’s the problem with elected liberals; they’re essentially “horses designed by committee”. So what you end up with is a camel. Good at no single thing, but capable of being sub-par in everything.

• Love
Reactions: Aries256 and AIAW