High heat suppressor covers ??

LibertyArms

Gunny Sergeant
Jan 6, 2010
Southwest PA
Wandering if anyone has used or seen one in action. While I know this request may be somewhat of an oxymoron..I'm looking for a small think can cover. I have a short suppressor on a 11.5 gun. Wanting something to help aid in burning my leg when transition drills. TAB sent there newer /prototype one out and works buy does heat up Nd eventually melts.( ordering another one anyway as it works well for what it is and as thin as it is ) Any one know of another for a short can that holds up well.

Figured I'd ask

SDet

Private
Feb 11, 2017
I've played with my high temp armageddon gear cover. So far so good, but no f/a or Sbr. And I'm temp limited by the ti can.

pell1203

Dec 27, 2007
Bellevue, WA
Liberty Arms, I am sure Cole-Tac can fix you up with a fully custom suppressor cover to meet your needs. Matter of fact, they have a High Temperature Python (HTP) model that might work for you as is. There is a video on the site you can check out as well.

Give them a call and ask for Justin. He is the company owner and was extremely helpful and friendly when I called with questions a few months ago. Justin was very prompt with follow-up answers and in sending info I'd asked him to provide. I've no connection whatsoever with Cole-Tac other than being a very satisfied customer!

:LOL: Heck, without my order number, he won't even have a clue who I am! :) Nice guy making a quality product here in the USA though.

DavidK

Sergeant
Jul 27, 2006
Bowers, has cornered the market with his, griptastic silicone cover covers. Look at what everyone uses in Full Auto shoots where any can gets worked out hard.
I have a few bowers and found that they slip forward too easily. Ditched them all and bought Armageddon Gear.

Nov 9, 2013
Missouri
I use a Rifles Only on a Seekins SP10 shooting hogs and am happy with it. Certainly not full auto, but sometimes enough multiple shots to be glad it's there when maneuvering in and around a pickup.

Feb 20, 2017
Eastern PA
I have a Rifles only HAD cover that works well and can handle full auto fire. The cord that is used to wrap it tight isn't the most user friendly design, but it keeps the wrap on the can. I also have a Cole-Tac high heat cover for another can, and the velcro tabs are quite a bit easier to tighten, and it doesn't slip. I might give a slight edge to the Cole-Tac for ease of use, but they both do what they are designed to do.

Scott

ltcal94

Mar 5, 2017
Liberty Arms, I am sure Cole-Tac can fix you up with a fully custom suppressor cover to meet your needs. Matter of fact, they have a High Temperature Python (HTP) model that might work for you as is. There is a video on the site you can check out as well.

Give them a call and ask for Justin. He is the company owner and was extremely helpful and friendly when I called with questions a few months ago. Justin was very prompt with follow-up answers and in sending info I'd asked him to provide. I've no connection whatsoever with Cole-Tac other than being a very satisfied customer!

:LOL: Heck, without my order number, he won't even have a clue who I am! :) Nice guy making a quality product here in the USA though.
I am also a big fan of ColeTac covers . I have bought them for all my suppressors . There customer service is top notch and you can customize to match your preferred pattern . I really like the HTP version , it is a two part cover but their attachment method is the best out there. It says a lot that Silencerco contracts to them for their covers .