Hello from Tennessee.

Jim Bentley

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2019
I'm retired law enforcement . Playing with some rifles. I have 3 places to shoot one out to 1 mile. New build is a 338LM a Broughton barrel trying Berger 300 OTM and Reloader 33. I enjoy reading the posts.

andrewsben

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 9, 2017
Beattyville Ky
Welcome from your neighbor to the north, eastern KY.

I have had a handful of 338 lapuas, currently running a 338 lapua AI on savage long action magnum target action with bartlien barrel, debating going to a custom action but after getting the barrel spun, custom dies made, etc I have trouble justifying redoing it. Had it built for a year and still trying to find a load. Can't shoot it at my house much, the 90 year old neighbor calls the cops on me all the time. They never show up though, I am local fire chief, she is a felon, and I am on my property. Pretty funny listening to the sheriff's response to the dispatcher when the call goes in, ranges anywhere from "this is america isn't it" to "unless I get the whole department on duty I think I might be outgunned". Wife limits my caliber selection I use in the yard for the most part though.

Pinmaster

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Jun 8, 2009
Nashville, TN
Welcome to the hide Jim.
I am always pleased to see more Tennessee folks join the forum.

I am in Nashville and shoot down at Stragic Edge in Chappel Hill.