Hello from Tennessee.

Jim Bentley

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2019
I'm retired law enforcement . Playing with some rifles. I have 3 places to shoot one out to 1 mile. New build is a 338LM a Broughton barrel trying Berger 300 OTM and Reloader 33. I enjoy reading the posts.

andrewsben

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 9, 2017
Beattyville Ky
Welcome from your neighbor to the north, eastern KY.

I have had a handful of 338 lapuas, currently running a 338 lapua AI on savage long action magnum target action with bartlien barrel, debating going to a custom action but after getting the barrel spun, custom dies made, etc I have trouble justifying redoing it. Had it built for a year and still trying to find a load. Can't shoot it at my house much, the 90 year old neighbor calls the cops on me all the time. They never show up though, I am local fire chief, she is a felon, and I am on my property. Pretty funny listening to the sheriff's response to the dispatcher when the call goes in, ranges anywhere from "this is america isn't it" to "unless I get the whole department on duty I think I might be outgunned". Wife limits my caliber selection I use in the yard for the most part though.

Pinmaster

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Jun 8, 2009
Nashville, TN
Welcome to the hide Jim.
I am always pleased to see more Tennessee folks join the forum.

I am in Nashville and shoot down at Stragic Edge in Chappel Hill.

Seed tick

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2018
About 60 miles west of Nashville shoot at strategic edge. Welcome aboard