H.R. 4081 Introduced. Read This Bill!

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Belligerents
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Loaning firearms? It isn't like PA law expressly forbids this unless between two LTCF holders. I can't even begin to tally up the amount of stupidity in this.

Flyingbullseye

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 24, 2010
Michigan
WTF is with the name? Because it seems to be named after a Pakistani exchange student who was killed in a mass shooting. So you want to name a firearms registration bill after a Muslim who was killed? Strong move. I'm sure that will go a long way to its passage.

Reactions: oneshot86

Crang

Private
Belligerents
Apr 13, 2006
Texas Hills
What was the written in the 80s? They are after Tech 9s and Street sweepers by name and Polytechs for AKs which havent been imported since Clinton. lol. They forgot to include dum dum bullets and saturday night specials!

Blacksmith of Isaiah

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2019
What was the written in the 80s? They are after Tech 9s and Street sweepers by name and Polytechs for AKs which havent been imported since Clinton. lol. They forgot to include dum dum bullets and saturday night specials!
Just look at the sponsor, not known for being overly intelligent or original in thought

Slash0311

Jo Jo the Gun Plumber
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Southwest Indiana
I like how they're pushing for 16 year olds to vote (since they can't get their agenda passed with the current pool of voters) but yet the want a 21 year old age limit on gun ownership.

If someone is supposed to wise enough to vote, shouldn't they be wise enough to own firearms?

Snipe260

Private
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
WTF is with the name? Because it seems to be named after a Pakistani exchange student who was killed in a mass shooting. So you want to name a firearms registration bill after a Muslim who was killed? Strong move. I'm sure that will go a long way to its passage.
No. She actually died when her bomber jacket prematurely went off!

• Wow
Reactions: QuickNDirty

GUN NUT in IA

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2017
snip . . .

If someone is supposed to wise enough to vote, shouldn't they be wise enough to own firearms?
I think liberals believe that if you are "wise enough to own firearms", you are not wise at all. Only fools would want to own firearms.

Reactions: Slash0311

MadDuner

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
Most of what the leftists try to put into law reads like a declaration of war to me!

Charger442

Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 2, 2010
South Texas
She's the dumbest, but since she wants to register all firearms, wouldn't that repeal FOPA and the Hughes Amendment?

Obviously it violates a bunch of laws

Vodoun daVinci

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2017
Looks like they want to make gun ownership so expensive that only a few can afford to own them. That and the provision to interview you and assess you to see if you are "worthy" or "capable" of possessing firearms safely. I wonder when they'll do the same with kitchen knives, automobiles, chainsaws, and swimming pools?

VooDoo

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
Rhode Island
Another waste of taxpayer money. Let's spend time discussing Bills that have zero chance of passing

DC should be razed

Maggot

Laffin atcha unowho
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2007
Its from Texas. How embarrassing for Texans.

Crang

Private
Belligerents
Apr 13, 2006
Texas Hills
Looks like they want to make gun ownership so expensive that only a few can afford to own them. That and the provision to interview you and assess you to see if you are "worthy" or "capable" of possessing firearms safely. I wonder when they'll do the same with kitchen knives, automobiles, chainsaws, and swimming pools?

VooDoo
Meanwhile they argue you cant have voters required to have an ID as the cost of the ID discriminates against the poor voting. By their own logic these bills are racists and discriminate against minorities from being able to defend themselves (in addition to violating the COnstitution).

Reactions: Slash0311