Grayboe Ridgeback

krumfola

Private
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Maybe I'm missing something but what purpose do the MLOK attachment slots on the side of the forend serve??? I like the adjustable cheek piece but I don't have any need for the MLOK slots.

I'd like to see a Renegade with the adjustable cheek installed but so far there has been no chance of it straight from Grayboe.

mb121

Nomad
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Mar 5, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Attachment points for mlok rails that could hold IR lasers if an end user needed that capability or an attachment point for a QD sling loop as it looks to lack the dedicated mounting point. Two quick reasons for the side MLOK mounting points.

AMTGMC

Private
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something but what purpose do the MLOK attachment slots on the side of the forend serve??? I like the adjustable cheek piece but I don't have any need for the MLOK slots.

I'd like to see a Renegade with the adjustable cheek installed but so far there has been no chance of it straight from Grayboe.
maxresdefault.jpg

jducos

Private
Belligerents
Aug 12, 2008
deadman, not able to put pics up. But if you txt me I can send a bunch. Two 0 nine six20 five two 68.

jsel10

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2014
You could also use the m lock slots to add weight as I believe the MDT ACC chassis weights are m lock compatible.