Good News from Broward County

Tazman

Private
Belligerents
Jun 18, 2004
Indiana
I apologize for offending anyone in law enforcement but this will be the norm as per the assholes coming out of the academy. There are still a few officers who are great guys but the officers coming out of the academy should be a warning sign. After 26 years and FTOing some of these idiots. We should all be concerned.

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
why didn't Scott can his ass, coward fuck that he is (Scott), red flag aw passed under Scott too, I did like him and voted for him as my Gov when I lived there, but man he ended his terms in a Jeff Flake esq fashion. As far as the new sheriff I think you will see a return to pre Israel BSO, which was a department that I held in high regard.

Scott is a RINO who did nothing about those kids getting murdered.

Reactions: TACC

TACC

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
I can see the legal battles coming from this sheriff costing the people of the state of Florida and Broward county in particular a lot of money and wasted time that could be better utiized.

footsteps

Private Greene
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Catskill Mountains NY
The Rso officer who didn't go in the school and engage the shooter should have been charged with dereliction if duty that resulted in a death. Let the jury decide his fate...