Geissele Super 700?

.30kal

Sergeant
Jun 24, 2011
San Jose, CA
Yes, and it is awesome. The single and 2-stage are the same unit. You can order it pre-configured one way, and it is end-user convertible. I pre-ordered one at Brownells the same day I tried it.

Jul 24, 2011
Dothan, AL
I’m interested in everyone’s feedback on this trigger as well (namely the 2-stage version). It is at the top of my list for the trigger I plan to use with the Nucleus action I ordered.

Feb 27, 2017
I checked out the Geissele at the Great American Outdoors Show yesterday and was overall pretty impressed. Trigger felt great in single and 2 stage modes. I would probably pick one up if I see it on sale.

Feb 14, 2017
DC Area, MD
I'm wondering how closely this follows the constraints of a Rem 700 footprint. Basically, when one of y'all sticks it in a KRG Bravo with success, let me know please thanks.

Oct 5, 2017
Geissele trigger is a evolution of great french designed C.G.22 trigger that Geissele aquired licence for.

Feb 12, 2017
Central Iowa
Geissele trigger is a evolution of great french designed C.G.22 trigger that Geissele aquired licence for.
That's interesting to hear. I was just about to buy a mod 22 when I heard the Geissle release and ordered it instead. Really like my Geissele ar triggers so figured I'd give it a try.

Feb 16, 2017
I also got a chance to try it at the outdoors show and I liked it a lot. I'm on the fence between this and the TT Diamond, has anyone gotten to try both and compared them?

bunsen27

ACME Labs
Jan 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Any updates on a delivery date?
Every time Geissele post something about it on social media I ask about the release date. All I ever get is a "soon" response either publically or via PM.

I recall they originally stated a late March to early April release window. Thus they are still technically within that time frame.

I've got a build waiting on one. :)

chris514scott

New to the sport and anxious to learn
Jan 24, 2009
Oklahoma
I have two on pre order. I'm a few weeks from cancelling and ordering two Hubers. Have two new builds coming in that need triggers

Feb 27, 2017
Ordered one for $230 shipped on Brownells with a $20 off of $200 coupon. End of May is still before my manners and nucleus shows up so no real hurry for me. Figure for $230 it is hard to beat and having tried it out the outdoors show I know exactly what I'm paying for, which certainly helps justify the price.

craigos

craigos from Scout 2015
Feb 11, 2017
PNW
Geissele really dropped the ball here. Told folks to preorder with Brownells and would be out by end March, they dont even bother to try and let folks know - i ask them often on their FB posts - nothing. Really terrible when companies just cant have an honest conversation with their customers .. what is so hard

Feb 27, 2017
I can't speak for Facebook, but whenever I've emailed them they've replied relatively quickly. The reply is that there's no update, but it is a reply. One would assume they've run into manufacturing issues or something. I'm still waiting on my manners and nucleus, so it more or less doesn't matter to me. When I have all the other parts in hand..may end up having to change my order, but that is probably a few months off still.

FatBoy

Chris Hayes, Nashville TN
Jul 29, 2001
Nashville, Tennessee
This is abnormal for Geissele. They have a stellar reputation for Customer Service. I have to believe something went wrong, and they aren't going to release junk. I don't see them tossing a supplier under the bus. I wonder if the mk13 project has them covered up?

LunaCustomGuns

Sergeant of the Hide
Feb 16, 2018
Utah
Yes, and it is awesome. The single and 2-stage are the same unit. You can order it pre-configured one way, and it is end-user convertible. I pre-ordered one at Brownells the same day I tried it.[/QUOTE

This is abnormal for Geissele. They have a stellar reputation for Customer Service. I have to believe something went wrong, and they aren't going to release junk. I don't see them tossing a supplier under the bus. I wonder if the mk13 project has them covered up?
Agreed

.30kal

Sergeant
Jun 24, 2011
San Jose, CA
I wouldn't say abnormal, but you are likely right about something going wrong or not being up to their standards. It took them over a year to get the SSP trigger out. They showed it at SHOT in 2017, and then again in 2018 after perfecting it.

Apr 7, 2011
Central WI
The SSP was a huge let down. I bought into the advertised hype and waited for ever for it. It turned out to be one of my least favorite AR triggers after I installed it 😒

craigos

craigos from Scout 2015
Feb 11, 2017
PNW
I can't speak for Facebook, but whenever I've emailed them they've replied relatively quickly. The reply is that there's no update, but it is a reply. One would assume they've run into manufacturing issues or something. I'm still waiting on my manners and nucleus, so it more or less doesn't matter to me. When I have all the other parts in hand..may end up having to change my order, but that is probably a few months off still.
They stopped replying on my second email and continue not to reply. .. shitty CS ... which is unusual, perhaps they dont give a crap any more

Jan 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
So I just went ahead and cancelled my pre-order from Brownell's because I needed a trigger 3 weeks ago and bought a Timney CE 2-stage.

The nice lady from Brownell's stated they were supposed to receive them June 10th, but had no updates from Geissele.

Also she stated they would be receiving a quantity more than they had pre-orders. Thus they should be readily available once released.

Apr 1, 2003
Indiana
Cadex DX2 and be done with it...

While I am sure I would like the Geissele my Cadex doesnt leave wanting for anything else really....

Last edited: