Forster Co-Ax In Stock

GatorMD97

Precisely Inaccurate
Hessian
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2017
Thomasville, GA
FYI for anybody looking the Forster Co-Ax's are back in stock. I just picked one up from Midway, they've been backordered forever.

texastonk

Sergeant
Belligerents
Sep 14, 2010
Hen House,Texas
I was on midaway and never seen them come off back order. I can’t believe how hard it is to get one of these Presses. Can’t find one anywhere! Been looking for months

GatorMD97

Precisely Inaccurate
Hessian
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2017
Thomasville, GA
Wow, sorry. They go quick. I was on the email notification list and ordered it within minutes of the email. I literally posted this thread 5 minutes later. I’d check all the other major retailers as I’m sure they will be getting some too.

hookedonbrass

[ ]
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 16, 2018
Montpelier, Virginia
Has anyone seen this? Wondering how it will stack up against the Co-Ax.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/835282/frankford-arsenal-m-press-coaxial-reloading-press
I don't see why it wouldn't.

I'm really tempted to get one. it looks bad ass. i love my Forster - but hell. this looks like a great press as well.

only thing i don't like is the die-blocks. but the quick-change shell holder is sweet and the built in light. and the fact it can mount further back off the bench unlike the forster.

Reactions: shoot4fun

shoot4fun

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 27, 2003
Riverside, Alabama, USA, etc
I don't see why it wouldn't.

I'm really tempted to get one. it looks bad ass. i love my Forster - but hell. this looks like a great press as well.

only thing i don't like is the die-blocks. but the quick-change shell holder is sweet and the built in light. and the fact it can mount further back off the bench unlike the forster.
They aren't in stock anywhere I could find and don't even show up on the Battenfield website (owner of FA). It is a very interesting design and, like you, I am not too sure of the die blocks. If this is executed with quality workmanship and materials I too think it will give the Co-Ax a fight.

Reactions: hookedonbrass

antithesis

CLAPPED
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2019
West Desert, USA
Gone from Midway. No backorders allowed.

I did not know I was buying gold when I purchased mine a couple of years ago. What the heck happened? FWIW, if you are happy with what you have for sizing, a good arbor press with some L.E. Wilson inline seating dies are better for seating than anything in a Co-Ax.

sarxsvt

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2019
Gone from Midway. No backorders allowed.
I got one on the 4th restock tonight. They stayed for a while. I've finally got room to build a bench here instead of having to goto my Dad's shop. Had been trying to get a Co-ax for a few weeks.

Now I have no excuse not to "finish".

Need to pickup a case trimmer and an inline fab mount and I should be set.

abit91

Private
Belligerents
Dec 18, 2010
US
They sale out in minutes of being re-stocked anywhere. For precision reloading the Co-Ax is tuff to beat.