Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffel 45L Fern/Grey *Brand New* $59 Shipped

seg_steve

Nov 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
*I bought an extra one of these a couple of months ago but never used it. It's absolutely brand new with the tags. My picture hosting service is currently down so I can't post pics right now. Click on the Amazon link for pictures. I priced this super low for a quick sale. I am selling this for way lower than Amazon.*

I have for sale a genuine, authentic Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffel with backpack straps.

Size: 45L

Measures: 22" x 12.5" x 8.75"

Weight: 1lb 8oz

Color: Fern

Absolutely brand new with the tags. Never been used.

Click on the link for more info:

https://www.amazon.com/Eagle-Creek-B...pSrc=srch&th=1

Ultra-light and constructed with leading-edge Bi-Tech Armor Lite, Cargo Haulers are equipped with gear pockets, grab handles, and tie-down daisy chains. Built resilient for big adventures, they are just itching to hit the backroads. The 45L is carry-on sized.

Details & Features:

ULTRA-LIGHT (You can’t tell in the picture, but the 45L weighs only 1 lb 8 oz!!)
Made with an extra durable, water-repellent coated Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite fabric: a fusion of technology that merges maximum abrasion resistance with the necessity of ultra-light carry
Bartack reinforcement on all high stress points for maximum schlepping
Carry it by its removable backpack straps, padded top haul handles, or side grab handle
U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment
Sizeable easy-access zippered end pockets for gear organization
Six heavy-duty lash points for attaching this bag to a roof rack
Bottom is foam padded to help protect contents against impact
#10 lockable zippers with storm flap shield zipper from rain
Rectangular silhouette is ideal for stacking

Product Specifications:

Capacity: 2745 cu in | 45 L

Dimensions: 22.75 x 12.5 x 8.75 inches

Weight: 1 lb 8 oz

Material: Bi-Tech Armor Lite

Best price you will find on this anywhere by a huge margin. This is a great, sleek looking carry-on sized bag.

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades.

Price Drop! $59 with Free USPS Priority 2-Day Shipping included. I accept Paypal gift.

Last edited:
Top Bottom