DOPE Card holder to Snap on Rail

Colt1776

Sergeant of the Hide
Feb 3, 2018
Muskogee, OK
I like the design of that with it being flexible. I currently have been running my dope using those same rubber tie deals and binder clips that hold a write in the rain notebook and it works pretty good.

Yowzilla

For Sale Access
Aug 5, 2018
The BLAMM is used a lot but the Yow-Tech has a few differences. Toolless snap on to rail that can be removed between stages. Adjustable bendi thing length and slide in cards that can prepared ahead of match based on COF. Last difference is the pen is eraseable ink with eraser.

Yowzilla

For Sale Access
Aug 5, 2018
Yowzilla, I wouldn't mind trying out one of those dope card holders. Have a home made one now, but it looks more like the ones on your webpage that are meant to point out why a guy should buy yours! :)
PM me your information and I will get one in the mail if you can pay the $7 shipping. I would also ask that you proved some feedback on what you think. Are you planing to use it in a match?

Jul 1, 2014
Charlotte NC
I just looked at their website. Cards are bigger than a business card, but the kit comes with several cards. They say they are washable to reuse. Wonder how the writing would hold up in the rain. The do have a pretty cool chamber flag for Voodoo .22s.

Dthomas3523

Blind Squirrel
Jan 31, 2018
South Texas
I just looked at their website. Cards are bigger than a business card, but the kit comes with several cards. They say they are washable to reuse. Wonder how the writing would hold up in the rain. The do have a pretty cool chamber flag for Voodoo .22s.
I haven’t tried the dope card holder yet as I prefer mine on my arm.

But I know Charlie personally and he’s a stand up guy. The chamber flags for vudoo are badass and he’s got a few more ideas that sound good.

Buy with confidence. I promise you he will back up his products.

Yowzilla

For Sale Access
Aug 5, 2018
I haven’t tried the dope card holder yet as I prefer mine on my arm.

But I know Charlie personally and he’s a stand up guy. The chamber flags for vudoo are badass and he’s got a few more ideas that sound good.

Buy with confidence. I promise you he will back up his products.
Thanks for the support Dave!! We missed you at the freezing cold Marksman on Sunday....

Yowzilla

For Sale Access
Aug 5, 2018
We shot with some heavy mist and the text was still readable but any brush against anything and it would erase. I know some use a wax pen. The Credit card sized cards (Exactly NRL membership card size and thickness) are plastic and could be written on with the non-terminate pin included or a wax pen I may offer.

Yowzilla

For Sale Access
Aug 5, 2018
Guys....First thanks for the overwhelming response.....I have sent over 5 DOPE cards out in the last two weeks and I am trying to meet the other request that I currently have.

For the few that are still waiting for a response please be patient and I will get to them made as soon as I can.

I am also working hard at a few new designs for chamber flags in other popular actions. This is taking most of my time out side of the real job and family first....

Thanks for the response...

Dthomas3523

Blind Squirrel
Jan 31, 2018
South Texas
Guys....First thanks for the overwhelming response.....I have sent over 5 DOPE cards out in the last two weeks and I am trying to meet the other request that I currently have.

For the few that are still waiting for a response please be patient and I will get to them made as soon as I can.

I am also working hard at a few new designs for chamber flags in other popular actions. This is taking most of my time out side of the real job and family first....

Thanks for the response...
Over 5!!!

I dunno how you do it Charlie. 😎