Don't know what to make of this

mcameron

Old Salt
Belligerents
Nov 17, 2011
probably another BLM hit.....the only thing they hate worse than white cops is black cops.....because apparently being black and a cop makes you a "race traitor"

Karma Enforcer
Belligerents
Jul 19, 2014
Sounds like her work followed her home? Its really hard to say. Doesnt seem like a random killing. The shooter(s) knew she was a cop.

Last edited:

Srgt. Hulka

Lighten Up Francis
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
You know, I live in Shreveport, and I didn't know anything about this till I saw this post. This doesn't surprise me, or anybody else in Shreveport, at all. This city, like any other democratic run city has turned into a real shithole. This is my hometown, and I really liked growing up and living here, but the last 10-15 years, it has really gone to shitsville. We are used to waking up and hearing about another murder almost every morning. It doesn't even faze us any more.

My prayers go out to her family and the SPD this morning. She was a young woman. Sounds like she wan't long out of the Academy.

She wasn't even enguaged in any official duties. She was just on her way to work last night. Chances are, they won't find the person who did this. They'll just disappear into their hood, and nobody will know nuffin.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimLee

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA
It sucks to see your hometown on a downward trajectory. I'm from St. Louis and it was always headed down when I was growing up. It's only since the early 1990s that parts of the city are being reclaimed in the realm of the civilized. Long way to go, but just the fact that its going the right direction means everything.

Rthur

Philomath
Belligerents
Apr 16, 2010
Not Chicago, Illinios
It sucks to see your hometown on a downward trajectory. I'm from St. Louis and it was always headed down when I was growing up. It's only since the early 1990s that parts of the city are being reclaimed in the realm of the civilized. Long way to go, but just the fact that its going the right direction means everything.
Hauled more than a little grain down to route 3 area.
Was mildly naive at first arriving in the early morning.
Saw more than a few interesting folks.

R

2ndamendfan

Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 10, 2010
UT
You know, I live in Shreveport, and I didn't know anything about this till I saw this post. This doesn't surprise me, or anybody else in Shreveport, at all. This city, like any other democratic run city has turned into a real shithole. This is my hometown, and I really liked growing up and living here, but the last 10-15 years, it has really gone to shitsville. We are used to waking up and hearing about another murder almost every morning. It doesn't even faze us any more.

My prayers go out to her family and the SPD this morning. She was a young woman. Sounds like she wan't long out of the Academy.

She wasn't even enguaged in any official duties. She was just on her way to work last night. Chances are, they won't find the person who did this. They'll just disappear into their hood, and nobody will know nuffin.

I dont live in Shreveport, nor have I ever visited. But I find that the news gets in your head. The human brain focuses on the negative, I believe this is for survival reasons.
I took a 2 week trip a few months ago with family, and I find it easier to remember all the things that went wrong on the trip rather all the fun we had.
With that, are you sure Shreveport is more dangerous or just what you see on the news? Some quick research shows it was a lot more dangerous 20-30-40 years ago.
http://710keel.com/shreveport-crime-in-2018-perception-versus-reality/

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA
If it was NOLA, I'd lean toward hit job. Shreveport not so much.
Fig, E. St. Louis is still like Mogadishu.
Not in my State. That's a Springfield/Chicago production. I avoid that whole state as much as possible. When I drive to the gulf coast I go down I-55 to Kentucky just so I don't have to enter God Forsaken Illinois and their communist laws for a single mile.

101stinfantry

Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
AR
Can't say I blame you there. Knew a guy that had to drive across IL going to a new job, got pulled over and hung out to dry for having his hunting rifles with him.

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017
Can't say I blame you there. Knew a guy that had to drive across IL going to a new job, got pulled over and hung out to dry for having his hunting rifles with him.
I bet you the rifles wasn't the reason why he got fucked there. Non-residents passing through or visiting with unloaded firearms do not need, nor have they ever needed, any Illinois FOID/license.

He either had loaded rifles in the vehicle (something that will get you fucked just about anywhere) or got jacked up for something else.

101stinfantry

Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
AR
Couldn't tell you, I didn't know the guy very well, just that he seemed like a regular dude. I think he works for a short line railroad down in Florida now. I talked to his Dad a year or so ago, and he said that he had learned his lesson, and would never drive through IL again.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
He either had loaded rifles in the vehicle (something that will get you fucked just about anywhere)
That is why it is always a good idea to invest some time to do research and pre-plan before embarking on a trip. ESPECIALLY when you are planning to bring firearms with you. If I am going to be crossing, let's say 3 state lines, I am going to the NRA-ILA site and make sure I am familiar with the laws of ALL the jurisdictions I am going to travel through, as well as how interstate transport works in this particular area.

When you are driving a vehicle, no matter personal or commercial, assume that you WILL be stopped at any time for any reason. So part of your trip should involve how to avoid getting into deep shit. Unless you don't mind being broke and possibly facing jail time.

One of the ways the city of New York makes revenue is catching all of those out of state tourists and business travelers who did not read up on the gun laws of the city and thought they could carry their CCW pistols with them. A lot of them would even go through security checkpoints at sensitive areas like the 9/11 Memorial and announce to the officers there that they are carrying a handgun. Doesn't matter to the NYC authorities. They are raped by the courts. Going in dry. No lube. And they only get their 3-year mandatory felonies dropped to misdemeanors AFTER they had been COMPLETELY bled dry by the ridiculously high fines and attorney fees for their cases.

So before you are planning to go anywhere...........DO YOUR RESEARCH. I cannot stress this more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slo cat

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
beautiful woman, now dead, and nobody seems to give a flying fuck.

We got problems.
1547174220476.png

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
22 frikken years old, not a frikken peep. wtf is going on ....

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Belligerents
Jan 25, 2010
Out West
There's like zero fucking details in the story.

Could have been anything from random car jacking, to her seeing something going on outside on her way and she gets out and then gets shot to work following her home and ambushing her at a stop sign she always stops at because she always comes to same way.

No idea; like I said, zero details.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
It is still a developing story as of now. There are no additional details anywhere else either. They said they got one person of interest that they are talking to. There is probably a MAJOR manhunt going on as we speak. Nobody can sleep easy over there with this kind of shit going on, could be multiple armed perps on the loose. Lots of folks probably looking out their windows right now with scoped rifles at the ready.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
Could be an illegal and they are keeping a lid on it.
Could very well be. This shit is out of control. I live next to one of those "sanctuary cities" and every day I observe how packs of these fuckers descend on convenience stores, buy or steal liquor, get raging drunk 24/7, openly harass women and girls in the streets, some of them really young girls or women with infants. Urinating and defecating all over the fucking place, in folks' gardens too. Everywhere they are concentrated in you will see nonstop fights and brawls.

Fun fucking times when I did the graveyard shift at the stop and rob. "Yo! Chino! Where's the beer?"
Me: "You got ID?"
Them: "I don't have ID. You giving me fucking problems? I want beer".
Me: "State law and store policy. No ID, no beer or cigarettes".
Them: "Yo! You don't know who I am Chino. I fucking kill you. I have homies everywhere maricon". (At this moment, they usually start flashing gang signs)
Me: "Get the FUCK outta my store now. Say that shit to my face one more time motherfucker".

I've had to physically remove quite a few of them from the premises. You straddle a fine line between doing your job, preventing loss of assets, or getting your ass canned for flat out knocking one of those mofos out. I am glad though, that all of the guys I work with as well as the general managers were super cool. We got each other's backs when shit like that happen, and it happens every night. Worse on weekends.

No matter who this cop killer is though...I hope he/they tries to break into a closed area and catch a couple of close-range 12-gauge buckshot blasts from the homeowner or business owner. That is the only way to put an end to this bullshit.

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017

schmi015

Rogue
Belligerents
Aug 8, 2012
FT. Campbell
1547261857207.png1547261903064.pngTwo rookie female officers in two days, this one in California and the other in Shreveport. Just tragic, where is the media outrage?

Reactions: Bender

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
Rhode Island
WTF is going on? You know what is going on. The wholesale selling out of what we stand for. The elimination of the capitalistic way of life. Replace it with communist philosophy...disarm the populace to accelerate the process.

LGOWI

Last edited:

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
well, gotta say these young ladies have balls taking a job like that at this time.

Reactions: barneybdb

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
I’ve been searching. I can’t find any new info on the Shreveport murder. They say it was domestic violence, yet they have no suspect. Hmmm......
I am really starting to gravitate to @ArmyJerry 's theory that the shooter is an illegal...Probably in the process of breaking into her house with a stolen pistol. Turns out she was still inside and the fucker got surprised. It sounds the most reasonable. The leftist media knows that this border issue is super hot shit right now. Any more aggravation and we are going to have Yellow Vest activity firing up. People are pissed and the commies that run the press knows it.

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017