Does the Recknagel Tactical "Adjustable Inclination" Mount Really Work

Feb 12, 2017
I actually have one with the QD release that I was using to swap a scope between my AXMC (with 0 moa set on the mount) and my DTA SRS (with 40 moa on the mount) worked really well. If you’re looking to get into one I’d give you a deal on mine. Needless to say it really works well.

Feb 14, 2017
DC Area, MD
The fact that these don't have a level bothers me. I don't like their add-on level either. Being able to keep the same mount around on different rifles (as long as the height works for you) due to cant/slope is cool though.

Badfinger

Sergeant of the Hide
Aug 11, 2013
Dayton, Ohio Area
I actually have one with the QD release that I was using to swap a scope between my AXMC (with 0 moa set on the mount) and my DTA SRS (with 40 moa on the mount) worked really well. If you’re looking to get into one I’d give you a deal on mine. Needless to say it really works well.
Thanks, I'm still investigating the options and not convinced I need this much inclination. If I decide to buy one I'll look you up.

Jun 13, 2014
I have one on a 338LM, it's adjustable and QD... It's rock solid but expensive as hell...

It's a Defiance Deviant Tactical w/integral 20MOA rail. I figured I could get another 20MOA out of that scope/rail combo (with the right mount) and still zero at 100 but also take it out from that rifle and put it on one of my 6.5Cr or something. I will use it in a PRS match one of these days, just to prove it can be done.

By the way there's a Kahles k624i w/AMR reticle sitting on top of that mount... awesome set up.

Last edited: