Delete

Nov 5, 2008
Rector, AR
This is a fresh build with 20rds down the barrel for break in. New savage long action with accutrigger, nightforce base and glades bolt handle. Barrel is a stainless 1-8 twist shilen, remington varmint contour. Nwss lug and nut. Stock is a luth AR and grip is hogue. Chassis is a drake/mdt. Its been rattle canned tan but has the factory finish underneath. Has an m lok barricade rest on each side of the forearm and one picatinny section. Mag is a mdt. Its a lapua length 300win magazine and feeds like a champ. Needless to say theres plenty of room to load em long. I also have 280 (100 new and 180 once fired) pieces of lapua brass and a hornady die that goes with it.

The rifle shot great during the barrel break in. The last two groups were right at .5 and I still hadnt gotten used to the trigger.
Im asking $1250 for everything shipped via paypal ff or normal paypal and you handle fee's. However Id much rather trade for a custom action for a current build. Im after a LA, standard bolt face. Brand doesnt really matter so long as its a quality chunk of metal with a remington foot print. 20180408_142927.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2008
Rector, AR
I want this rig gone! $1000 takes everything. Im open to trades of all kinds. Especially optics, stocks, and receivers. Dont be afraid to make an offer!

Last edited: