David Hogg wrote a book

Jan 25, 2010
Out West
I'm just waiting for the inevitable time that he gets mugged, jumped or robbed and beaten to within an inch of his life.

It's not that he almost died that I would find ironic, its waiting to see what retarded shit he comes up with as to why the criminals had a gun (or even better, didn't!) and what the outcome would have been if he was able to have a firearm to defend himself with.

Arc Light

NRA Lifer/GOA Member
Aug 13, 2012
God's Country, Montana
Just curious, but what makes this piece of shit a "hero"? Was he wounded? Did he come under fire while rescuing his classmates? Did he provide life-saving measures? As far as I can tell, he was simply at the school when the shooting happened. Not a hair on this queer's head was harmed.

Hero my ass! He is nothing but a left-wing, anti-freedom, attention whore.

Apr 16, 2010
Divernon, Illinios
Just curious, but what makes this piece of shit a "hero"? Was he wounded? Did he come under fire while rescuing his classmates? Did he provide life-saving measures? As far as I can tell, he was simply at the school when the shooting happened. Not a hair on this queer's head was harmed.

Hero my ass! He is nothing but a left-wing, anti-freedom, attention whore.
Arc quit trying to interject reason into this shit stain's 15 minutes.

R

Jan 11, 2006
Florida
I'm just waiting for the inevitable time that he gets mugged, jumped or robbed and beaten to within an inch of his life.

It's not that he almost died that I would find ironic, its waiting to see what retarded shit he comes up with as to why the criminals had a gun (or even better, didn't!) and what the outcome would have been if he was able to have a firearm to defend himself with.
Or he may be another Carl Rowan.

Top Bottom