Cz 455 McMillan M40a22 adj cheek bedded, Barrels, tools etc

Dec 17, 2013
West Babylon, NY
McMillan M40a22 composite stock with adjustable cheek piece using kmw hardware. Stock is red, black, and blue marble and is pillar and glass bedded. Channel started as a sporter but has been opened up and molded with bedding compound for a clean look to hold a .900” diameter barrel and free float. $750 shipped mint new!

Cz 455 stainless American Barrel 22 lr $150 shipped last one!

Custom bedding clay 3 one pound bars $30 shipped.

455 pillar kits with upgraded action screws, hardware, and custom striker spring $30 shipped.

455/452 custom striker springs in quantity of 50, $150 shipped!

New spi depth micrometer 0”-4”, new spi hole mic .650”-.800”, 455 custom pin gage set for barrel tenon size check, Tesla dial caliper, bondhus T handle sets in Allen standard, metric, and Torx (couple may be missing), starrett punch set, and if I find anything else I’ll just throw it in! $500 shipped!

As I dig through stuff I may find some more things to list which I will add. Sorry no trades and feel free to make offers.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2013
West Babylon, NY
Don’t have any scope rings :(. McMillan build I don’t feel like doing. Anyone interested in the stock which has the adjustable cheek piece and is all bedded let me know! I will also offer the other new action I was gonna use on it pre tweaked for $450 like the one that sold above. I’ll edit the original thread tomorrow.

Top Bottom