Cz 455 Custom Rifles and parts!

Dec 17, 2013
West Babylon, NY
Last ones I have left and there won’t be anymore anytime soon! One below is a worked action ready for your trigger, add ons, and barrel of choice. I don’t even wanna prolong my retirement any further so not even gonna build on it! First come first served!

This is ready to go!! No wait time!!!!

New blued 455 action with full bolt work, bolt guide modifications and polish, custom stainless bolt knob, Dip scope rail, upgraded action screws, lapped lug, rifle basix trigger (new version), dip mag well, 5 round magazine, feed tuned, extraction tuned, and ejection tuned.

Boyd’s pro varmint stock with adjustable comb. Done in tactical black. Pillar and glass bedded with forend reinforced.

Lilja custom 3 groove fitted perfectly and permanently attached. Custom match chamber and has a V breech so safe to dry fire away! Barrel already done and is .900” straight at 24” with no threads. Can always be cut and threaded if you wish in the future. Barrel is done in high polish.

fully accuracy tested and guaranteed .2’s or better at 50 yards! Reduced, $2050 shipped!

New CZ 455 action with lapped lugs, full bolt work, upgraded action screws unsized, 5 round magazine, and bolt guide modifications. Ready for a drop in (Lilja shim type only) or custom fit. $450 shipped! Last one I have! I’m willing to install a Lilja drop in .900” straight at 21” no threads for $400 more or a 16 3/4” threaded .900” straight for $450 more.

McMillan M40a22 composite stock with adjustable cheek piece using kmw hardware. Stock is red, black, and blue marble and is pillar and glass bedded. Channel started as a sporter but has been opened up and molded with bedding compound for a clean look to hold a .900” diameter barrel and free float. $875 shipped!

Cz 455 scout stock brand new with pillars installed and upgraded action screws $200 shipped

Cz 455 scout barrel 22 Lr brand new $100 shipped

Cz 455 stainless American Barrels 22 lr $150 shipped each

Cz 455 varmint Barrels 24” 22 lr above average threaded with protector $140 each shipped. One left!

As I dig through stuff I may find some more things to list which I will add. Sorry no trades and feel free to make offers.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2013
West Babylon, NY
Don’t have any scope rings :(. McMillan build I don’t feel like doing. Anyone interested in the stock which has the adjustable cheek piece and is all bedded let me know! I will also offer the other new action I was gonna use on it pre tweaked for $450 like the one that sold above. I’ll edit the original thread tomorrow.

Top Bottom