Cumberland Mall Shooting, Atlanta

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
Now that impeachment is going so badly suddenly mass shootings kick off .

I know it sounds like tin foil hat stuff , but it seems for a while there were no 'mass' shootings and now it seems there is new one every couple of days?
Hush slave, your not supposed to notice such things. Whether intentional or not it is interesting that they have seemed to ramp up, but then again that typically happens around the holidays.

Reactions: Edgecrusher

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
----------
it was quickly determined that it was a dispute that resulted in shots fired."
----------

Sounds like regular, run of the mill hoodrat shit to me...

----------
shoppers fleeing and ducking under tables
----------

What is far more disturbing to me is the pervasiveness of this particular strain of cuck faggotry that has seeped into the fabric of this country. Don't get me wrong, if I did not know where the shots are coming from, my main goal will be to try to get out of there alive. But if I had a clear line of sight and the means to, there is no way in hell that I will not try to stop the mofo from shooting someone else...

candyx

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
----------
it was quickly determined that it was a dispute that resulted in shots fired."
----------

Sounds like regular, run of the mill hoodrat shit to me...

----------
shoppers fleeing and ducking under tables
----------

What is far more disturbing to me is the pervasiveness of this particular strain of cuck faggotry that has seeped into the fabric of this country. Don't get me wrong, if I did not know where the shots are coming from, my main goal will be to try to get out of there alive. But if I had a clear line of sight and the means to, there is no way in hell that I will not try to stop the mofo from shooting someone else...
Yea I use to think that way myself until I took the Utah Carry Course but the legal system would arrest me and put me through the court system to determine if I was guilty not to mention I would be broke from legal fees. As the instructor put it , he had a short list of people mainly his family that he would go through that process otherwise he's out the backdoor unless personally confronted. I would imagine its different in Free States were if you stopped the shooter they would give you a medal and not throw the book at you.

Instructor also warned the class about mall shootings, shooting begins and you the hero rushes out to grab your truck gun and then run back into the mall. About this time LEO's show up charge in the mall and see you standing there with your AR , they must assume your the mall shooter.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
Now that impeachment is going so badly suddenly mass shootings kick off .

I know it sounds like tin foil hat stuff , but it seems for a while there were no 'mass' shootings and now it seems there is new one every couple of days?
I'm thinking you haven't been to Cumberland "mall" lately, or ever. It's not even a mall. There's some good lawyers and other pricks in the office buildings near by. Otherwise, nothing there. Could probably score some crack, if that's your thing. I'm betting it's not...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
Yea I use to think that way myself until I took the Utah Carry Course but the legal system would arrest me and put me through the court system to determine if I was guilty not to mention I would be broke from legal fees. As the instructor put it , he had a short list of people mainly his family that he would go through that process otherwise he's out the backdoor unless personally confronted. I would imagine its different in Free States were if you stopped the shooter they would give you a medal and not throw the book at you.

Instructor also warned the class about mall shootings, shooting begins and you the hero rushes out to grab your truck gun and then run back into the mall. About this time LEO's show up charge in the mall and see you standing there with your AR , they must assume your the mall shooter.

----------
----------

Word. Now there's an instructor who knows what's up. To this day I still cannot fucking comprehend just who came up with such mall ninjary like "running out to the parking lot and get your truck AR".
I actually got into a very heated discussion about that very stupidity eons ago on TFL because some super-duper armchair black ops operator was suggesting that people do that when SHTF. First thing I asked him was "Hey, you don't also happen to own an electric golf cart, do you?" Followed by "If YOU want to do something like that, go on ahead, it's YOUR choice. But please do not give out such f@#ked up "advice" like that which will get somebody killed".

If a mass shooting occurs and you do possess the means to stop it, or have done so already, the most important thing you want to do is to draw as LITTLE attention to yourself as possible. Not going around screaming "I got a gun! I got a gun!"
Because when first responders arrive on scene, they WILL be looking for anyone who they suspect is armed and they WILL be quick to respond too. If you have neutralized the threat in your immediate area, you are supposed to put your own firearm away before the authorities show up, and when they do, VERBALLY announce who you are and that you are okay. Even if you are leading a group of other people to safety, you announce who you are to the authorities, visibly unarmed, and allow them to ask you further questions. You do NOT let your firearm be visible once you begin communicating with the first responders.

This is the reason why I have ALWAYS stressed that even a pocket pistol on your belt beats a battle rifle in your vehicle trunk by a large margin when you are at a public venue. And I usually have a full sized semi-auto or revolver on a routine basis. If SHTF do happen and you have to "run to grab your truck gun", that means your tactics suck donkey balls, and you have already lost the confrontation. Period.

Last edited:

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2001
AL
None
Re: BSC, above.

Example. Mall shooter X and Mall shooter Y are described by terrified witnesses to 911.
Then Mall hero (civilian) shoots X and Y. Terrified witnesses describe Mall Hero to 911, who now becomes SUSPECT #3 because of the clusterfuck. And responding officers are now seriously looking for the 3rd shooter with dangerous intent to Mall Hero.
The Birmingham Al Galleria November 22, 2018 shooting of Mall Hero Emantic Bradford Jr is a classic example of this.

If civilian mall hero does shoot X and Y, it would be a good idea for MH to very quickly hide self in a store bathroom or something and secure his pistol off his body, then do everything the responding police tell him/her to do.

The growing number of responding officers shooting off duty police officers is a warning to anybody of what "can" happen.
If you must protect yourself in a mall shooting, read my post as a warning, and education towards a survival plan for after the event.
At least have a plan on how to disappear and appear harmless until it's time to identify yourself. Lawyer on speed dial..... just sayin....

Ymmv
vr

Added: should make some of you think twice about open carry as well.

Last edited:

BytorJr

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
I'm thinking you haven't been to Cumberland "mall" lately, or ever. It's not even a mall. There's some good lawyers and other pricks in the office buildings near by. Otherwise, nothing there. Could probably score some crack, if that's your thing. I'm betting it's not...
Ahh yes.. I have been there. That's the "mall" that has a Total Wine that sells only beer and wine and no distilled spirits.

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2001
AL
None
The other part of this is the media methodology reporting these shootings, to further a level of fear, to enhance the removal of guns from the population. That is very obvious.

"Agenda"....

Last edited:

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Belligerents
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Pro Tip:

Dont go to the mall.

Walked down to the Cherry Creek mall early this fall for some returns and a little lady needed to visit the Frye boot store.......
While full of fools soon to be parted with their money, there was also the hood element walking around.
Saw 3 distinct groups of them, 4-6 per group.

They have nothing there but a Williams Sonoma that interests me anyways.
Well VS, but I dont usually go in for that shopping trip..... 😁

forrestgump01

Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2013
chattahooche hills, ga
Anyone like greenbriar mall? I heard it's real nice.

@Forgetful Coyote @forrestgump01 @MosesTheTank
I havnt been , I don't venture into Atlanta unless it's for work or I'm being dragged there against my will. Anything inside the perimeter is considered enemy territory. I don't like malls anyway (mostly because its full of people ) .If I can't grow it or build it , I can just order it online.

OldSalty

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
IMO, mass shooting by definition is what the mainstream media wants it to be.

Moving this goal post allows reporting (or not) when it fits their narrative or/and when distraction is needed. Generally, to be in lockstep with leftist talking points.

Impeachment, russian collusion narrative, the dossier, FISA, Ukraine, Horowitz/Durham, etc (for the most part) are going poorly for the left. The holes left in this reporting must be filled with other news that still pushes a leftist agenda. Hence "gun crime" and "gun control".

The leftist propagana machine never sleeps. It will bait and switch, distract and blantantly lie but will ALWAYS persue the leftist agenda in some form or another.

Reactions: P-Squared