Crazy good Schmidt & Bender Sale at Eurooptic

Gun_Guru

New Hide Member
Jul 16, 2018
Got a email from S&B last week about the sale. Perfect timing as I just finished another rifle . I ordered a PMii 5-25 tremor 3 for me and 5 for the store lol I was dead stuck between the ATACr 5-25 or the PMii , that email was the deciding factor lol

wjm308

Send it!
Nov 30, 2012
Black Forest, CO
Hey guys, I’m looking for some input on this scope. It’s the Schmidt Bender PMII Riflescope 5-25x56 L/P MTC LT Gen 2XR FFP 34mm .1mrad CCW Pantone that is on sale at euro optics. How does this compare to the other top scopes? Any help would be great thanks.
That is the deal right there. The reticle is fantastic and if you like the color then there are few scopes that can top this one, it's pretty much the standard by which other 5-25's are measured as texag mentioned. Are there better scopes, yes there are but you'll pay more in order to get them.

wjm308

Send it!
Nov 30, 2012
Black Forest, CO
So what does the CCW mean? I’m assuming countr clock wise, so is it ccw to crank down if it is?
Yes CCW = Counter ClockWise, but to crank up. You'll see on a lot of scopes an arrow pointing to the right as you face the turret from behind the scope indicating a CCW direction, sometimes the arrow has the letter "U" or word "Up" nearby which indicates the POI will shift up when turned in that direction. So if you're bullet strikes .3 mil low, you would dial CCW .3 mil to correct. Obviously, if you get a CW "ClockWise" scope then you will spin in the opposite direction to correct.

Jan 23, 2013
AZ
I was going to get one, but slept on the decision. When I woke, I noticed CW turret. Aha! Very close to an S&B, but it turns out I am that picky.

Dang!

Sep 14, 2003
East Tennessee
I picked up one P4 that should be here on Monday, but I'm seriously thinking of picking up another one...

Between this sale, Vudoo, a 1710 Annie that I happened across and a few other finds, my wallet hates me!

cageli

Sergeant
Apr 12, 2014
WA
CW works great for lefties, and people like me who turns with left hand. It’s a no brainer at this price point. I also enjoy shopping from EO, they have always taken good care of me.

Top Bottom