Corn Pop Was a Bad Dude

XLR308

Old Salt
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2018
Grand Junction, Colorado
I could only make about half way through that mumbling bullshit before shutting it off.
I think creepy Joe has a better chance if they would just insist he were a ball gag in his mouth for all public engagements and just sniff people instead of talk.

He should also be wearing his black rubber gimp suite as well.

Last edited:

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
Man he is lucky he did not tangle with Glock Snap, Trigger Crackle, or Muzzle Pop. They would have busted him up. :) The Crisp Ricey gang did not eff around.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Vodoun daVinci

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2017
He *WILL* be the Democrats next Hillary Clinton - He is Establishment owned and operated and is being rigged to be the "nominee" by the Democrats. After their sham "Primary Election" which will be doctored and then Joe will be appointed behind closed doors.

4 more years of Trump. Yay.

VooDoo

Flyingbullseye

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 24, 2010
Michigan
One really has to wonder if this is planned or if this fool goes off script on his own. I want to believe a younger less senile Joe would realize how racist and grandpa Simpson he sounds but what about the rest of his people with him?

If I could I'd vote for him in the primary if for no other reason than pure entertainment.

Last edited:

clcustom1911

Non Sibi Sed Patriae
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
Saw this yesterday and I blasted it out to a bunch of my Kalifornia people with "good job on your party's #1 pick 😘 I think I'd let Uncle Joe smell my hair"

This is gold.

I think they're gonna be better off going for Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. He does cocaine.

giphy (2).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 2, 2012
I’ve been watching Joe for a while and have picked up on a tendency of his to telegraph when he tells a BIG lie: Whenever he says, “That’s no joke,” or other words to that effect, whatever he just said right before that is such a big lie that even HE is afraid you won’t believe it, so he tries to verify it by reassuring you it’s for real.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Lmao! WTF? And we going to let these people disarm us and run our lives?
If they get their hands on the levers of power you'll bet they will have a good shot at it.
Remember they are most likely just the useful puppets that are doing the work of those that control/instruct/finance them.

Once they get their hands on the levers of power, they will be have the "King's Men" "Just following orders" as they carry out their plans using the muscle that you paid for.

Now there are many that hope the "King's Men" will say no, and I truly hope that is the case, but in my opinion, which is not as popular as many other future outlooks, the history of western civilization and this country does not seem to indicate that enough folks with refuse to "Just follow orders" to make a meaningful difference to the outcome, without a significant additional event(s) that cause the status quo and order of society to partially collapse.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
He *WILL* be the Democrats next Hillary Clinton - He is Establishment owned and operated and is being rigged to be the "nominee" by the Democrats. After their sham "Primary Election" which will be doctored and then Joe will be appointed behind closed doors.
4 more years of Trump. Yay.
VooDoo
That is quite possibly specifically the plan of the Democrat Communist party because they know they don't have the correct candidate ready that can beat Trump, so why not let the last of the "old guard" fight & fail to get them out of the way and then in 2024 they have an excellent chance of putting in their actual top pick from the new full on communist "new guard".

It's also why they are pushing Trump and the Republicans Stupids to do "gun control", it's their Hail Mary play to get Trump and the Republicans Stupids to go from a near guaranteed win, to very possibly loosing due to turning their supporters against them.

It's very much like the not so out of line idea that the Bushes and others in "the party" let McCain run for president because they had a nice little deal all worked out with Hillary for her to win, then Obama upset the apple cart a bit & cost Hilary the presidency.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Same for the GOP too and they don't have a really good selection of strong young ones so maybe they better start priming a few.
From what I can see, the Democrat party has a pretty solid path line up of folks as they march into their full Communist phase, lots of dyed in the wool fresh young Communist party spokesmouths depending on who is more catchy at that time.

The Republicans on the other hand have been so busy destroying anyone not fully in lock step with the old guard that I don't see them having much more of a future than the "loyal opposition" in perpetual minority.

armorpl8chikn

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 17, 2010
Western NC
Hey.
Y'all don't forget what I told you.
They haven't wrote anything off. It's not time to reveal the next Manchurian candidate just yet. The puppet Masters know what they are doing. They are putting on a show for you right now.

A candidate will be revealed you hadn't even thought of, an energizing force. The demonrats will come roaring back by spring with another Obama esque savior.

oneshot86

Belligerents
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
Hey.
They haven't wrote anything off. It's not time to reveal the next Manchurian candidate just yet. The puppet Masters know what they are doing. They are putting on a show for you right now.

A candidate will be revealed you hadn't even thought of, an energizing force. The demonrats will come roaring back by spring with another Obama esque savior.
i bet so

Dunraven

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
Hey.

Michelle, my belle?