Colt MT6400C AR-15 Match Rifle with Compensator,multistate compliant

WT1

Sergeant
Jan 7, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
1. Colt MT6400C AR-15 with less than 200 rounds down the pipe in basically "as new" condition with original box (that's what it is sitting on in the pic), manual, one ten round magazine, and the original carry handle which though it isn't in the pic, I do have. The Colt has a compensator that is pinned to the barrel.

This AR was designed by Colt to be universally compliant (which is why the compensator is pinned and not threaded on and the stock does not retract. You can change that stock back and forth if you'd like to a retractable stock.). It accepts 40 round magazines no problem. If the anti-gun crowd goes nuts and tries to restrict AR's again (it's happened before and look what's happening now), this is the one you want to have. This would make a good Plan B rifle in just that circumstance. It's not just compliant, it's accurate, very, very accurate.

Barrel: 16" with a 1 in 7" twist rate.

I also had a trigger job done by Bill Springfield (first thing I did after I got it) of Colorado. The trigger is awesome!

You might think that this rifle isn't very 'tacticool' with the pinned compensator and non-adjustable stock but it makes up for it in accuracy, serious accuracy with 69gr Sierra Matchkings or 65gr Gamekings.

Asking $900.00 (price drop from $1,000) or best offer. Accepting Paypal gift or Paypal with 3%, USPS money order, or cash face to face in Wisconsin.

If shipping, must ship to FFL. Shipping will be $25.00. I'd be using https://www.shipmygun.com/go/ Please see if your FFL is on their list if you want the less expensive shipping option. If not, just send them your FFL's info.

Possible trades are a double action Smith & Wesson or Ruger Redhawk 44 Magnum in very good to excellent condition with a 4.5 inch barrel or shorter or a side by side 20 gauge shotgun in very good to excellent condition with 26" or 28" barrels. I can work out the cash difference using PayPal.

Attachments

Last edited:

WT1

Sergeant
Jan 7, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
I would consider a partial trade plus cash (I can receive PayPal) for a double action 44 magnum Smith & Wesson or Ruger Redhawk revolver in very good to excellent shape with no longer than a 4.5 inch barrel.

Last edited:

WT1

Sergeant
Jan 7, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
I would consider a partial trade plus cash (I can receive PayPal) for a double action 44 magnum Smith & Wesson or Ruger Redhawk revolver in very good to excellent shape with no longer than a 4.5 inch barrel.

Top Bottom