Children with guns

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
On a serious note, tons of kids have saved themselves and others by having ready access to a firearm

American Rifleman's Armed Citizen blotter routinely contains SD and HD situations where an older child babysitting a younger sibling during a home invasion attempt had been able to access their parent's gun inside a safe and either ventilate the perp or hold them for the police. Obviously, those children had been trained very well by their parents and possessed the maturity and responsibility required to act in that fashion.

Reactions: deersniper

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Belligerents
Feb 15, 2017
Wow this post went exactly where my twisted m8nd thought it would . I am both giddy and jubilant and at the same time I'm concerned for those around you . Ahh fuck it . Lifes about making people laugh . I'm a people and I laugh at all my horrific juvenile shit so mission accomplished . Carry on .

Reactions: diverdon

MK20

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2018
Idaho
Pretty funny.
I had a pastor once who told off two repo men with a 22 mag when he was 11. They were trying to take his single mom’s car and made the mistake of entering the house and demanding things from him.