Chassis for CZ 455

Money Waster

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2017
I have a CZ 455 that I’ve owned since about 2007. It sits in its original wood stock, which is extremely nice wood btw. However, I’d like to build a PRS style rig for my son to use. I have a Vudoo and he really digs it. I’d like to build him something that he thinks is equally as cool. I love the KRG X-Ray chassis, but I don’t think that they make it anymore. Who else makes a cool chassis for the 455 that’s geared toward PRS?

Pics would be great if you have them.

Thanks

Lou

Nodak

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2019
The fit and finish is great and the mag release being part of the trigger guard is just so Flippin super cool, and handy. I dislike where CZ put it.

Reactions: Money Waster

45cal4life

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Jan 20, 2005
Arkansas
The fit and finish is great and the mag release being part of the trigger guard is just so Flippin super cool, and handy. I dislike where CZ put it.
Side question for Money Waster and Nodak --- what grip(s) are on the chassis? Any likes or dislikes about them?

Nodak

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2019
Ergo vartical overmolded. Seems good but I like it. Firs this chassis better than my go to Hogue fingergroove type. I'd like to try a MDT vertical style sometime also

DownhillFromHere

Aim > Impact > Take a Nap
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2017
Here's a photo of my 455 in MDT LSS-22 chassis with Magpul PRS buttstock. Grip is standard AR-15 (Magpul here). I am willing to sell the chassis/buttstock; just haven't gotten around to making much effort. If interested, PM me and I'll give more detail and a price (which I don't have off top of my head; probably $450 +/- for both).
+qeoL6BRT5yuCbMNmMMxCg_thumb_2c1.jpg

Reactions: littlepod

45cal4life

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Jan 20, 2005
Arkansas
Ergo vartical overmolded. Seems good but I like it. Firs this chassis better than my go to Hogue fingergroove type. I'd like to try a MDT vertical style sometime also
Excellent, thank you. I have a regular A2 style but wanting to try a vertical with fingergrooves. Just placed an order for it

Money Waster

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2017
Here's a photo of my 455 in MDT LSS-22 chassis with Magpul PRS buttstock. Grip is standard AR-15 (Magpul here). I am willing to sell the chassis/buttstock; just haven't gotten around to making much effort. If interested, PM me and I'll give more detail and a price (which I don't have off top of my head; probably $450 +/- for both).
View attachment 7281350
Thanks for the offer, but I’ll either go Rigid Alloy or KRG Bravo.

Reactions: DownhillFromHere

Frankr

Private
Belligerents
Aug 15, 2012
WEST
The Rigid alloy chassis is one of the be imho.
Love the new mid length handguard and the magazine release is money.
Wish they were lighter or had the ability for a CF handguard to shave some weight.

I hope they make one for the 457 soon

fjr05

Private
Belligerents
Apr 28, 2013
Nebraska
The magazines look to be CZ 10 rds with Blamm Enterprises extended basepads. Plus 2-3 rds.

Nodak

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2019
That they are. 13rnds when full. Went this way so I could get a whole box of 50 in 4 mags. The extensions have a little wiggle to them when empty but great when loaded.

ScottH6x47

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2020
Nodak nice rifle. I bought the KRG Bravo. Looking back wish I would have done the Rigid Alloy.

Nodak

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2019
The KRG Bravo is really nice. I was back and forth between the two but I got in on a Veteran's discount and i already had the buttstock assembly. I truly think one would be happy either way.