Central Florida Members?

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry for hijackin the thread. Shoulda been doing all that conversation in a pm.
Would be great if a good long range gets squared away and we can all get together for an all floirda guys shoot and meet up.

8pointer

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
Not a hijack it's about central florida shootin! Give us a shout when down this way....have a great Thanksgiving.

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Right back at ya. Leaving tomorrow night headed to a hunting trip Outside of americus ga. Hopefully all goes well and some meat in the freezer and some bones on the wall

Wannashootit

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Sep 3, 2010
FL
I hear ya. Everytime i ride by a piece of property i think of how i could squeeze the most distance out it for shooting
Every time I drive the stretch of SR52 between HWY 41 and I-75 I drool at the miles of ranchland north, far as you can see. 30 years ago, I used to worry about what would happen in the event of a truck breakdown on that road; you could sit for 15 or 20 mintues without seeing another vehicle (and before cellphones lol).

Mike Casselton

Trunk Monkey
Belligerents
Nov 25, 2007
Lithia, FL
Every time I drive the stretch of SR52 between HWY 41 and I-75 I drool at the miles of ranchland north, far as you can see. 30 years ago, I used to worry about what would happen in the event of a truck breakdown on that road; you could sit for 15 or 20 mintues without seeing another vehicle (and before cellphones lol).
I know a fellow Hider with 40acres in that area.