CA confiscating everything now...?

deersniper

Truth Teller
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2007
N. Maryland
"On Jan. 1, Domestic Violence and Firearms Assembly Bill 3129 became law and places a lifelong ban on the possession of guns for anyone who has been found guilty of domestic violence after Jan. 1, 2019. It does not apply to prior convictions. "

That part is crazy too.

I think that men who beat their wives/girlfriends are scum, but "domestic violence" reaches well beyond that. Two brothers fighting could get slapped with a domestic violence charge and lose their gun rights?
image.jpg

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
No, we're not confiscating everything now.
I, for one, am planning on leaving the field of Law Enforcement here in CA within the next 6 months if all goes well.
I have had it with this state and the laws they pass. They are blatantly unconstitutional, and I refuse to enforce them. I have not been directed to enforce any of these "red flag" laws as of yet.
You should think about moving to one of the free states and picking up your profession there.
We could use some more people that know how to say no to unconstitutional stuff.

Soulezoo

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2018
My parents are looking at SD or WY to retire. They were thing they and I could buy a plot of land together (30-40 acres) and they have their house, I have mine, etc. My dad and I joke about "the rally point" LOL
Join me at Wild Horse Ranch in Laramie. Just sayin'...

neverlost

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2019
Regarding these confiscations, I remember reading that since the law went into effect (I think a year or more ago) it had been used state-wide like 300 times, which the news seemed to think was super low. Basically the police either didn't use it as a tool, or didnt know it was a tool they could use. They even had a shooter with mental issues and were asked why didnt you confiscate his guns when you visited his house and determined he was a nut, and they didnt have an answer.

It's tough for me, I mean if some guy is pledging jihad or talking about shooting up a school, hell yeah I'm ok with the cops taking his guns, but that line gets blurred quickly, and when do I, just a guy who owns some guns and ammo and like to shoot and hunt, start to sound like someone who should lose his rights.

i agree with the above, there are those who talk about "a mess when the cops come", frankly, thats BS tough talk. The police are basically a domestic military these days and quite adept at squelching singular threats. The only time people have success against them is in large groups, since killing several citizens is harder for the media to stomach, and like Silentstalkr said, you cant rally that kind of support immediately.

If they want your guns, they will get them, and anything you try to do to slow/stop that will (in their eyes) validate whatever action they choose to take.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

jtyates

FNG
Belligerents
May 17, 2012
I read an article of how the confiscations might go down and it pretty much ruined the "dead cops everywhere" claim. The writer made a good point when he wrote that the police know they'll lose people; they know law abiding citizens will take this as a gov't overreach and will fight back, singularly at least. He said they'll wait until you're not home. If you don't leave your house, they'll summons you to court. If you don't show up, you're automatically labeled a criminal for failure to show and now they have a legal right to take your guns. It's not about what's right or constitutional anymore, only about perception. The media will control the information, everyone will think you're just a criminal and shouldn't have guns anyway.

There will be no great revolution...they will come when you're not there, or they know you won't be able to put up a good enough fight.

On another hand, people worry that the military will enforce the laws if the police won't, but I just hope they too will not follow illegal orders.
Here's to hoping.

Reactions: Bender

goatboy

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2018
I do not live there but someone needs to peacefully resist with a strong 2A attorney and take it through the courts.

Rthur

Philomath
Belligerents
Apr 16, 2010
Not Chicago, Illinios
I do not live there but someone needs to peacefully resist with a strong 2A attorney and take it through the courts.
While this would seem to be the obvious course of action the "deck" is stacked.
This is part and parcel on how they've gotten so far in removing "rights".

R

goatboy

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2018
While this would seem to be the obvious course of action the "deck" is stacked.
This is part and parcel on how they've gotten so far in removing "rights".

R
Roger that, but what's to be done? "From my dead hands" doesn't let me see my grand kids.

gayguns

Sergeant of the Hide
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
The Constitution hangs a by few last tattered threads in CA.

I have to get the hell of if this cess pool Los Angeles. But as far as free states to move... why not AZ or Utah? Or even TX.
I like the warmer climates of the SW --SD seems pretty cold. .

Last edited:

Rthur

Philomath
Belligerents
Apr 16, 2010
Not Chicago, Illinios
Roger that, but what's to be done? "From my dead hands" doesn't let me see my grand kids.
The first step is realizing you have a problem.
Sadly the blue team has sold Cali down the river.
All in the name of votes.
As you look further you can see the cancer spread into other states.
I wish I had an answer/solution.
A truth: Nothing is more dangerous than a man who can lie to himself.

R

footsteps

Private Greene
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Catskill Mountains NY
When those who took an oath to defend the constitution begin disarming the citizenry then they should be met at the driveway by their neighbors and asked politely to take the day off, if they have a good homowners policy... While the rats away the people will get shit done. And never advocate violence unless they start it first, wouldn't it be something if these Liberial lawmaking pussies would enforce their own legislation.... Fuck they can't change a flat fucking tire not masculine enough, they would need a bull dyke to handle that shit. God I hate those picked last in gym class participation trophy pussies.

Last edited:

Flyingbullseye

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 24, 2010
Michigan
I read an article of how the confiscations might go down and it pretty much ruined the "dead cops everywhere" claim. The writer made a good point when he wrote that the police know they'll lose people; they know law abiding citizens will take this as a gov't overreach and will fight back, singularly at least. He said they'll wait until you're not home. If you don't leave your house, they'll summons you to court. If you don't show up, you're automatically labeled a criminal for failure to show and now they have a legal right to take your guns. It's not about what's right or constitutional anymore, only about perception. The media will control the information, everyone will think you're just a criminal and shouldn't have guns anyway.

There will be no great revolution...they will come when you're not there, or they know you won't be able to put up a good enough fight.

On another hand, people worry that the military will enforce the laws if the police won't, but I just hope they too will not follow illegal orders.
Here's to hoping.
This is more than likely how it will play out. However there's a flaw in this idea.

The flaw is, how best to describe it,,,,,,,,,,,,, people are fucking nuts. When it becomes obvious that the police have declared war on the law abiding gun owner and decided that at least 1 of their rights is no longer valid ( it wont take long for people to see the rest of their rights will fall) I'd say shit will hit the fan. No one will be taken by surprise as the internet will still exist and people will see these laws and what happens after pretty clearly. Only for a short time will waiting for people to leave or follow a given court summons before they start to retaliate against the police and most won't make a stand on the street but go guerrilla warfare style on them. What's to say they then find who the officers are, or find where they live or make a fake call and wait with others in an ambush. If the average officer thinks they are a target now if they go down that path then they really will be. Keep in mind many law abiding gun owners are also vets and are trained better than anyone on the force minus those that also served.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor of these actions against the LEO but it didn't take me long to think what people pushed too far will do. We've seen over the years and read stories about that guy in the military didn't posses much courage until he lost his buddies and squad in combat and snapped. The next thing you know he was awarded a medal for valor and bravery. A similarity could/probably happen here, or it could just end like Athens Tenn.

What I do want to say is that before we reach that edge everyone might want to take steps to prevent this. There are a lot of good officers and their influence is greatly needed especially to the young and new officers coming to the department. Train them, teach them, influence them in such a way that they hold themselves to such a high standard that they live their oath. Those of us that are not police need to show appreciation to the good officers and their conduct and stand next to and behind them. Otherwise, the only winners are the politicians and their behind the scenes supporters.

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
I think the two posts above are likely or somewhat likely how things will go down. Unless you have a team on standby, yourself included, watching your stuff 24/7 you don’t have a chance. We all have families and have to work and so on. So, obviously nobody is going to be standing guard all of the time. Trust me there are ways around you that don’t include knocking on your door, but put up a little trouble and they could sure come force their way in at night when you least expect it, catch you off guard and so on. Many are still thinking way too simplistic. With that being said, if you had a team and moved everything offsite then you might have a chance of coming back later and grabbing stuff to take action. This is the only way you have a chance in hell at succeeding at anything but even then it’s not going to be easy. This isn’t the 1940’s. If they really want to they can sort of control the internet, can definitely control in and outgoing calls, if need be. All cards are stacked against you. And most of you ain’t going to be burying your shit out in the desert. The sad thing is, we need to find another way to discuss this stuff as we are doing nothing but giving ideas.

P.S. when a cop is called to do this duty, unless they personally know you, they don’t have intel on you other than what they are told. Think about that. They aren’t going to know you are a good God fearing, church going, soccer coach patriot that just wants the best for his family and his country. If someone thinks you might be a problem they can falsify any intel they want about you. They could make you a terrorist, someone unstable, someone that committed a crime in another state, a drug cartel leader, whatever the hell they want and the officer on the receiving end of the intel doesn’t know any different. Again, think about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper

deersniper

Truth Teller
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2007
N. Maryland
Regarding these confiscations, I remember reading that since the law went into effect (I think a year or more ago) it had been used state-wide like 300 times, which the news seemed to think was super low. Basically the police either didn't use it as a tool, or didnt know it was a tool they could use. They even had a shooter with mental issues and were asked why didnt you confiscate his guns when you visited his house and determined he was a nut, and they didnt have an answer.

It's tough for me, I mean if some guy is pledging jihad or talking about shooting up a school, hell yeah I'm ok with the cops taking his guns, but that line gets blurred quickly, and when do I, just a guy who owns some guns and ammo and like to shoot and hunt, start to sound like someone who should lose his rights.

i agree with the above, there are those who talk about "a mess when the cops come", frankly, thats BS tough talk. The police are basically a domestic military these days and quite adept at squelching singular threats. The only time people have success against them is in large groups, since killing several citizens is harder for the media to stomach, and like Silentstalkr said, you cant rally that kind of support immediately.

If they want your guns, they will get them, and anything you try to do to slow/stop that will (in their eyes) validate whatever action they choose to take.
Lol tell that to the blm guys, they had to use a bomb to kill him
and that black ex cop in CA that they had to burn his shack down.
So yeah 1+ people can give cops a very bad time if they have some skill and will.

They try mass confiscations, they will get a few houses early. They will run out of door knockers soon after though.

deersniper

Truth Teller
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2007
N. Maryland

Here's to hoping.
Yeah good luck with all that. That's asking for bad things to happen. A rat will run away until you corner him. Then he will fight to the death.

Flyingbullseye

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 24, 2010
Michigan
P.S. when a cop is called to do this duty, unless they personally know you, they don’t have intel on you other than what they are told. Think about that. They aren’t going to know you are a good God fearing, church going, soccer coach patriot that just wants the best for his family and his country. If someone thinks you might be a problem they can falsify any intel they want about you. They could make you a terrorist, someone unstable, someone that committed a crime in another state, a drug cartel leader, whatever the hell they want and the officer on the receiving end of the intel doesn’t know any different. Again, think about that.
Good point and I want to expand one your and my point I posted earlier. Once all this really gets rolling and more and more red flag type laws and worse get passed they won't be catching people off guard. Look at how many times this type of activity gets attention just here. Now expand that country wide, to all the other forums online, people will see it coming and already do. We're not at a breaking point yet and I really hope we never get there. Yes, average joe the police officer won't know the gun owner from the next guy on the street but unless the police are brainlessly retarded they will figure things out and talk amongst themselves. One would think they'd figure that all these people they are told to "visit" are not what they say they are. Its not like they are stopping crazy Kazeems terrorist cell, it just so happens to be law abiding gun owners one time after another after another. I got to believe sooner or later they start to put 2 and 2 together and realize not everyone is an enemy of the state here. I mean, its one thing if it was just one or two times but everytime? It would seem a little odd. I have no doubt there are officers that have no problem stomping on the rights of their fellow countrymen, and once people that lose their rights, (we're talking about more than just the 2nd here) they will retaliate one way or another. Its been talked about for years on the net so what I've and others have posted are not new ideas, just reiterating.

I don't want to come off as one calling for revolution or about to scream "wolverine" here, because I'm not. I'm not exactly the best at posting my thoughts, doing so online I kind of feel restricted typing it out rather than speaking my points. Its just not my gift, others are much better at this than I am. But, regardless of the lies given to the police once they figure they've been used to destroy and take multiple constitutional rights from their fellow countrymen only for the express purpose that rich politicians and their lobbyist don't want the peasants to have those rights as well (if they haven't already) and their fellow officers are getting revenge exacted on them I got to believe many and or most are going to begin to ask themselves what exactly are they getting out of this? They're not exactly going after actual terrorists. Some are just stupid and morally corrupt enough to continue but I wouldn't be surprised to see in time many to most no longer following the order given, hell we're now seeing the French police turning and supporting the yellow jackets. Its always possible.

I for one hope things don't begin to snowball, because once it does I feel it very well could get out of hand and fast.

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
Good point and I want to expand one your and my point I posted earlier. Once all this really gets rolling and more and more red flag type laws and worse get passed they won't be catching people off guard. Look at how many times this type of activity gets attention just here. Now expand that country wide, to all the other forums online, people will see it coming and already do. We're not at a breaking point yet and I really hope we never get there. Yes, average joe the police officer won't know the gun owner from the next guy on the street but unless the police are brainlessly retarded they will figure things out and talk amongst themselves. One would think they'd figure that all these people they are told to "visit" are not what they say they are. Its not like they are stopping crazy Kazeems terrorist cell, it just so happens to be law abiding gun owners one time after another after another. I got to believe sooner or later they start to put 2 and 2 together and realize not everyone is an enemy of the state here. I mean, its one thing if it was just one or two times but everytime? It would seem a little odd. I have no doubt there are officers that have no problem stomping on the rights of their fellow countrymen, and once people that lose their rights, (we're talking about more than just the 2nd here) they will retaliate one way or another. Its been talked about for years on the net so what I've and others have posted are not new ideas, just reiterating.

I don't want to come off as one calling for revolution or about to scream "wolverine" here, because I'm not. I'm not exactly the best at posting my thoughts, doing so online I kind of feel restricted typing it out rather than speaking my points. Its just not my gift, others are much better at this than I am. But, regardless of the lies given to the police once they figure they've been used to destroy and take multiple constitutional rights from their fellow countrymen only for the express purpose that rich politicians and their lobbyist don't want the peasants to have those rights as well (if they haven't already) and their fellow officers are getting revenge exacted on them I got to believe many and or most are going to begin to ask themselves what exactly are they getting out of this? They're not exactly going after actual terrorists. Some are just stupid and morally corrupt enough to continue but I wouldn't be surprised to see in time many to most no longer following the order given, hell we're now seeing the French police turning and supporting the yellow jackets. Its always possible.

I for one hope things don't begin to snowball, because once it does I feel it very well could get out of hand and fast.
Many of fine men have fallen to money, power, weapons, etc. it’s going to be hard for a lot of people to give that up. Just look at DC. Yes, there are some noble cops out there but from my experience only the best of men can hold off falling victim to the riches that will be thrown at them. It’s just a matter of how many good hearted police are out there. I like to think the numbers are on our side. Only time will tell. I know of at least a few but I also know some that have changed their thoughts on the red flag stuff despite know how it could be abused. And they were totally against them in the beginning. Just goes to show that anyone can be conditioned, given enough time.

myronman3

deez nutz
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
yall ever stop to think about the crooked politicains and the fbi which is rif with corruption? how are they going to get away with it? getting people at each others throats and shooting at each other would be a very good way.

get involved and snuff this shit out with voting. and sometimes that involves voting with your feet. i will be damned if i live under bullshit like illinois or california.

and to all those LEOs that refuse to violate people’s rights, GOD BLESS YOU. you are a TRUE police officer, and have the vision all police SHOULD have. i will pray that things. go well for you and your family.

to the rest of you....i know it’s extremely frustrating...i feel frustrated myself a lot of the time. but...stop to think that the frantic actions of the left/communists are simply because they are on the verge of losing. and the more outragous they get, the more people are forced to see it. that isnt going to work out real well for them. the only way they win is if they sucker someone into going postal.

we are on the verge of winning. stay the course and do what you can.

goatboy

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2018
and to all those LEOs that refuse to violate people’s rights, GOD BLESS YOU. you are a TRUE police officer, and have the vision all police SHOULD have. i will pray that things. go well for you and your family. .
Amen to that.

Reactions: 4X4Dad

wilson1911

Private
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Aug 6, 2012
Oklahoma
When's the last time you heard of a swat team/ninja telling their capt that they refuse to go knock down a door ? They would all get reprimands and it would make the news.

This last one with having the kid already locked up is a prime example. There was no threat with him behind bars. It's like saying...well since your house may be robbed...and you have guns...were going to take them so the gang bangers can't make that hit they were thinking about next week.

All of you who think we can turn this around are naive.

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
When's the last time you heard of a swat team/ninja telling their capt that they refuse to go knock down a door ? They would all get reprimands and it would make the news.

This last one with having the kid already locked up is a prime example. There was no threat with him behind bars. It's like saying...well since your house may be robbed...and you have guns...were going to take them so the gang bangers can't make that hit they were thinking about next week.

All of you who think we can turn this around are naive.
I agree. The only way we fight this is to ban together, like move to a state as a large group or build smaller groups and descend in capitals all across the nation and demand change. That’s going to require people to get rid of this grey man idea.

myronman3

deez nutz
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2017
I think those of you on social media are being suckered. Suckered into believing that this crap is more widespread than it really is. They are using that stuff to push and idea, to try to get someone to go postal. Thus far, all they have succeeded in doing is driving their own over the edge.

You go on ahead and believe i am naive all you want. But when a certain side uses violence to push their agenda, through american history, that side has lost. you are mistaken if you believe the masses are on board with the garbage they are trying to feed us.

Do yourselves a favor and shut your social media off for a week. See how your outlook changes.

If you think for a second that violence is going to solve anything, look at roy finicum or however he spelled his name. It didnt solve shit for him, and he is pretty much forgotten. The only thing a violent response is going to do is hurt your cause.

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
I think those of you on social media are being suckered. Suckered into believing that this crap is more widespread than it really is. They are using that stuff to push and idea, to try to get someone to go postal. Thus far, all they have succeeded in doing is driving their own over the edge.

You go on ahead and believe i am naive all you want. But when a certain side uses violence to push their agenda, through american history, that side has lost. you are mistaken if you believe the masses are on board with the garbage they are trying to feed us.

Do yourselves a favor and shut your social media off for a week. See how your outlook changes.

If you think for a second that violence is going to solve anything, look at roy finicum or however he spelled his name. It didnt solve shit for him, and he is pretty much forgotten. The only thing a violent response is going to do is hurt your cause.
Who said anything about going all violent on people?

deersniper

Truth Teller
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2007
N. Maryland
I agree. The only way we fight this is to ban together, like move to a state as a large group or build smaller groups and descend in capitals all across the nation and demand change. That’s going to require people to get rid of this grey man idea.
Million man armed marches. Preferable in business casual attire or above

Who are we kidding. It's hard enough to get people to come out to a free range with steel set up
Maybe we can fund food trucks with free food for armed people lol that would get them to show up.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Don't fight them when they come to kick in your door.
Fight them long before so they can't come kick in your door.
If done correctly & in time, you might not have to use any violence at all.

If you have already lost so badly they are kicking in your doors, be prepared so they don't get your good stuff but only stuff you can be robbed of, then get your justice on them as you best decide when/where you make the rules, which may be able to be done through courts or elections if you are lucky.

But remember your biggest threat will be "friends" and "relatives" and for that matter your wife / partner or children if they have been infected with the Communist disease and state slave mentality.

wilson1911

Private
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Aug 6, 2012
Oklahoma
What your describing is "passive resistance/aggression". This does not do much in today's society. It would almost be fair to say that thru passive aggression the american colonists managed to write the king of E enough letters and not pay taxes that we won our independence from england.

I do not advocate using violence to push an agenda, but I do think you have a right to defend them by any means necessary. These are GOD given rights, not privileges granted by the govt.

The truth still remains, that "we' as a people do not have what it takes to turn the country around. Using passive whatever means very little. The govt will continue to pass laws violating the constitution and your rights. We will continue to bleat like sheep while obeying their laws. Just write your congressman and let me know how that goes for ya....How well has that worked the last 50 years ???? States are controlled by the big metro areas. Just look at cali and NY. Those people think we are a democracy and not a republic and could not even tell you the difference. Mob rule is winning in these states.

When they come knocking on your door, we will read it here on the net and yell "molon labe" from our keyboards, while they take your shit and/or kill you.

Elmer called bubba to come help him defend his rights, but he did not answer the phone. Instead he was watching it on cnn/fox...all the while burning up his keyboard on the forums. Forming a "group" will be very difficult. As trusting people, will be the hardest thing to overcome. Individuals will have to talk to their family's...and the wife will put a stop to that shit quick..as she will call the popo on you.

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
What your describing is "passive resistance/aggression". This does not do much in today's society. It would almost be fair to say that thru passive aggression the american colonists managed to write the king of E enough letters and not pay taxes that we won our independence from england.

I do not advocate using violence to push an agenda, but I do think you have a right to defend them by any means necessary. These are GOD given rights, not privileges granted by the govt.

The truth still remains, that "we' as a people do not have what it takes to turn the country around. Using passive whatever means very little. The govt will continue to pass laws violating the constitution and your rights. We will continue to bleat like sheep while obeying their laws. Just write your congressman and let me know how that goes for ya....How well has that worked the last 50 years ???? States are controlled by the big metro areas. Just look at cali and NY. Those people think we are a democracy and not a republic and could not even tell you the difference. Mob rule is winning in these states.

When they come knocking on your door, we will read it here on the net and yell "molon labe" from our keyboards, while they take your shit and/or kill you.

Elmer called bubba to come help him defend his rights, but he did not answer the phone. Instead he was watching it on cnn/fox...all the while burning up his keyboard on the forums. Forming a "group" will be very difficult. As trusting people, will be the hardest thing to overcome. Individuals will have to talk to their family's...and the wife will put a stop to that shit quick..as she will call the popo on you.
Yep. Pretty much screwed.

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
people better defend their property and rights from all thieves no matter what excuse the thieves use.,by all means necessary. No justice, no peace.

myronman3

deez nutz
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2017
i say again...we are on the cusp of winning....despite what they are pushing in the news.

you can “the sky is falling” until the cows come home, but in my lifetime, there has NEVER been a more gun friendly outlook in the public eye. NEVER...not even close to what it is now. yes, there are hotspots that need to be addressed. but by and large, we are living in a gun friendly enviroment.

so the choice is yours....take whatever outlook you want. but the doomsday stuff really doesnt mesh with what i have been seeing for the last 15 years. we are winning...dont get derailed or suckered.

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
i say again...we are on the cusp of winning....despite what they are pushing in the news.

you can “the sky is falling” until the cows come home, but in my lifetime, there has NEVER been a more gun friendly outlook in the public eye. NEVER...not even close to what it is now. yes, there are hotspots that need to be addressed. but by and large, we are living in a gun friendly enviroment.

so the choice is yours....take whatever outlook you want. but the doomsday stuff really doesnt mesh with what i have been seeing for the last 15 years. we are winning...dont get derailed or suckered.
How exactly are we winning?

myronman3

deez nutz
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2017
name a time in history when we had half as many weapons choices as today. name a time when carry laws and firearm ownership was as widespread as it is today.

we have them on the run in most places. i just do not see where it is getting worse....unless we count the lying media.

wilson1911

Private
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Aug 6, 2012
Oklahoma
There is truth in that. This is not the 80's or 90's where we only had a handful of companys selling AR's or parts. Its now a billion dollar industry. Politicians know any type of new ban will not make it very far. Thus, they have found that states can do whatever they want....in time they know it will bleed to other states. Obama had the both the senate and house and they passed nothing.

We should see states not allowing certain items to be sold. Like LPK's etc. Which will turn into death by 1000 paper cuts.

It's a precarious situation. Both sides of the coin being expanded at the same time.

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
June 25th 1934, I could buy a M2 50 cal, a BAR and supress them at my local Ace Hardware, thats was the last day we were actually free. June 26th they removed our freedoms with the NFA.

name a time in history when we had half as many weapons choices as today. name a time when carry laws and firearm ownership was as widespread as it is today.

we have them on the run in most places. i just do not see where it is getting worse....unless we count the lying media.

johnnycat

Southpaw Shooter
Belligerents
Feb 2, 2011
Tupelo, MS
Anyone know where I can get a good price on some 10-12" PVC end caps? I have a few plumbing projects I need to finish up.