CA confiscating everything now...?

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Would be a shame if the people enforcing 'red flag' confiscations started having to worry if they will make it home afterwards.
Better yet, they should be worried that somebody is going to pay their home and their family a little visit and check to see how well they have practiced getting their family out of their house for a fire drill.....

I always warned folks in the early days of this mess that "red flag" is going to be the Trojan Horse that the statists have built and now found the sweetheart time to release.

A furious dad might just yell at his kid a little bit. Kid goes around telling his friends in the neighborhood.........Next thing ya know, jackboots come pounding on the door to take Dad's guns away. And he probably won't even get them back again until he renders himself broke fighting the court battles.

We are living in interesting times, friends...

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Jan 25, 2010
Out West
I always warned folks in the early days of this mess that "red flag" is going to be the Trojan Horse that the statists have built and now found the sweetheart time to release.

A furious dad might just yell at his kid a little bit. Kid goes around telling his friends in the neighborhood.........Next thing ya know, jackboots come pounding on the door to take Dad's guns away. And he probably won't even get them back again until he renders himself broke fighting the court battles.

We are living in interesting times, friends...
Correct.

It will be so that ANYTHING will trigger it; think of it as the gun equivalent of what it takes to accuse someone of rape and what it takes to prove your innocence against it being false, as well as the lack of anything resembling consequences to the fake accuser afterwards.

They could red flag it for anything. Any guidelines will be vague and will be up for someone to make a determination and fall back onto bullshit reasons like 'public safety' or 'its for the children'. They'll have fabricated a valid reason (see: due to it being so vague that it can be anything) to give lip service to due process and in that, take your shit and then force you to fight for something you were in possession of 10 minutes ago or now make you prove you're 'ok' when you've always been just fine. How do you prove to people that you are not a threat?

There will be zero consequences for the jobbers who were 'just doing their job' that come and do this and then are found to have done it wrongfully/illegally.

Would be a shame if they had to worry about more than their pension and benefits when going on 'red flag' calls.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
Read this and be guided accordingly out there in California.

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Nov 10, 2010
UT

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
Not to take anything away from the historical significance of the Gulag.
Is that not how the pot heads are slowing getting pot legalized. Not that I am against pot.
Meaning that rather than hide in the shadows they thumbed their nose at the authorities.
Ours might take more than that, but it is a good place to start.

Find a stick on the ground. Pick it up. Now break it. Easy right?

Now find a bunch of equally sized sticks, about 20 of them. Bundle them up in your grasp. Now try to break the whole bundle......

Whether you own just a bolt action for harvesting deer and boars for your dinner table... OR

You are a collector of antique milsurps... OR

You only shoot at reenactments and living history events... OR

You are a tactical enthusiast who sends hundreds of rounds downrange a week...

We are all standing behind the same line in the sand. When the time comes, are we going to simply flee, or raise our weapons in unison like the Patriots at Breeds Hill and unleash one unbroken volley?

Many of us look at our ancestors as heroes and inspiration...What will we do, that will make the future look at us as heroes and inspiration too?

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
well, lets see how things go, hope teh popo realize they are being played for suckers by the Parties. It seems to be the case in NJ and Conn.

Is that not how the pot heads are slowing getting pot legalized. Not that I am against pot.
Meaning that rather than hide in the shadows they thumbed their nose at the authorities.

Aug 6, 2012
Oklahoma
Fire back at the popo and you will all be labeled cop killers. Who is willing to do this ? The govt will say they are just enforcing the law and you just killed a bunch of cops/ninja's that came to pick up the guns etc. The media will go into a frenzy, as well as our good politicians. In truth, this is what we are facing.

There will be no civil war against the govt, they will continue to pass legislation while all of "us" sit here and watch from the sidelines. Shout your molon labe now...as it will fall short of the mark when your time comes.

Further more, who will come to their aide ??

Bender

Bob Lobb Law
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Fire back at the popo and you will all be labeled cop killers. Who is willing to do this ? The govt will say they are just enforcing the law and you just killed a bunch of cops/ninja's that came to pick up the guns etc. The media will go into a frenzy, as well as our good politicians. In truth, this is what we are facing.

There will be no civil war against the govt, they will continue to pass legislation while all of "us" sit here and watch from the sidelines. Shout your molon labe now...as it will fall short of the mark when your time comes.

I’m afraid this is how it will actually end. Not a grand fight. But a whimper.

But until then. I’m buying ammo and planning

deersniper

Online Training Member
Feb 22, 2007
N. Maryland

People have been fighting back against an oppressive tyrannical government for years. This book is full of their stories.
They are all swept under the rug with little media attention, because unlike school and mass shootings, .gov doesn't want copycats of this type
image.jpg

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Jan 22, 2014
Rhode Island
The red flag laws are blatantly unconstitutional and why they haven’t been challenged is truly a mystery to me. They are a brilliant construct developed to eliminate our rights by playing to the fears of an uninformed populace. However, our rights are GUARANTEED but nullified by both parties.

There has to be reckoning at some point

clcustom1911

Cop/Paramedic
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
No, we're not confiscating everything now.

I, for one, am planning on leaving the field of Law Enforcement here in CA within the next 6 months if all goes well.

I have had it with this state and the laws they pass. They are blatantly unconstitutional, and I refuse to enforce them. I have not been directed to enforce any of these "red flag" laws as of yet.

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
"There is no law but common law."

Remember that. Marijuana was fought tooth and nail by the government every step of the way, they're STILL not admitting defeat, but yeah, it's over. Marijuana is now legal by common law in much of the land. They don't like it, but they've been given notice they can tolerate it or leave.

We have the advantage of our fight being Constitutionally protected, the potheads didn't. Don't tell me you guys are gonna be bigger pussies than Shaggy and the gang and just do what it's told.

Besides, this shows a chink in the armor. They are really only vested in this as long as you respect and fear your government. They're counting on us to dot the i's and cross the t's here like it's a goddamn Form 4. It's the only way it works.

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
No, we're not confiscating everything now.

I, for one, am planning on leaving the field of Law Enforcement here in CA within the next 6 months if all goes well.

I have had it with this state and the laws they pass. They are blatantly unconstitutional, and I refuse to enforce them. I have not been directed to enforce any of these "red flag" laws as of yet.
You aren't the only one. I've heard this from more cops than I've heard saying they'll enforce (laws like these) so I bet the chief keeps his best ass kissers on hand for red flags. You know the type, they're in every organization and basically as loyal as a dog but not as intelligent.

clcustom1911

Cop/Paramedic
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
well, lets see how things go, hope teh popo realize they are being played for suckers by the Parties. It seems to be the case in NJ and Conn.
The popo to realize they are being used
You aren't the only one. I've heard this from more cops than I've heard saying they'll enforce (laws like these) so I bet the chief keeps his best ass kissers on hand for red flags. You know the type, they're in every organization and basically as loyal as a dog but not as intelligent.

I tell my buddies once this new background check for ammo purchase law takes full effect:

"dude, you're gonna go to the wrong house... the house that you just got a DOJ notification saying they just had 5000 223 rounds delivered.... And you're gonna go try and ask them questions about a lawful activity?? Use your brain, dipshit! How would you like it?"

Me and a whole bunch of my cop friends at my agency and other agencies won't do it. Fuck that. I'm not going to take someone's lawfully purchased property....nor am I going to get killed for these communist bullshit laws.

Karma Enforcer
Jul 19, 2014

I tell my buddies once this new background check for ammo purchase law takes full effect:

"dude, you're gonna go to the wrong house... the house that you just got a DOJ notification saying they just had 5000 223 rounds delivered.... And you're gonna go try and ask them questions about a lawful activity?? Use your brain, dipshit! How would you like it?"

Me and a whole bunch of my cop friends at my agency and other agencies won't do it. Fuck that. I'm not going to take someone's lawfully purchased property....nor am I going to get killed for these communist bullshit laws.
When cops try to forcibly take someones lawfully purchased property, those same people will forcibly take cops lives. People dont care anymore. Yeah, theyll get killed in the gang rape when 30 cop buddies show up. But the message will be loud and clear. Whos gonna be the guinea pig next? The rookie?

Rthur

Philomath
Apr 16, 2010
Not Chicago, Illinios

I hope your opinion is wider spread than I think.

R

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Apr 25, 2017

I hope guys like you with a sane mind and common sense prevail. Because if not, God help the Republic but it will ugly and nasty.

deersniper

Online Training Member
Feb 22, 2007
N. Maryland
When cops try to forcibly take someones lawfully purchased property, those same people will forcibly take cops lives. People dont care anymore. Yeah, theyll get killed in the gang rape when 30 cop buddies show up. But the message will be loud and clear. Whos gonna be the guinea pig next? The rookie?
"Domestic terrorist"

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Nov 10, 2010
UT
Never trust the lying media.
Do yourself a favor and look up news stories that talk about specific problems/etc of an industry you are knowledgable/expert in. Nothing but lies and exaggerations in my experience

I bet there's a lot more to this story than what is reported
View attachment 6999723
It is pretty well documented. He was getting screwed over by the city.

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
I hope guys like you with a sane mind and common sense prevail. Because if not, God help the Republic but it will ugly and nasty.
I don’t think it’s going to be anything like that. Most people I run into of like minds are so far spread out that there is no way they could ever offer up a front to the abuse. It will be more of a single entity fighting the man kind of deal than it will be large numbers meeting other numbers of force. We all know how a single entity is going to wind up. So, until you figure out how to organize a group together, it won’t be so much of a hiccup in their plans.

As I’ve been saying, the only way there is a real chance is if like minded people ban together, like say all move to a state and live in a close knit group. Otherwise, everyone will be labeled a crazy or a terrorist and the world will move on. The only other way is if smaller groups all across the country ban together and act st the same time but that would require first action, not reaction.

Last edited:

Karma Enforcer
Jul 19, 2014
I don’t think it’s going to be anything like that. Most people I run into of like minds are so far spread out that there is no way they could ever offer up a front to the abuse. It will be more of a single entity fighting the man kind of deal than it will be large numbers meeting other numbers of force. We all know how a single entity is going to wind up. So, until you figure out how to organize a group together, it won’t be so much of a hiccup in their plans.

As I’ve been saying, the only way there is a real chance is I’d like minded people bam together, like say all move to a state and live in a close knit group. Otherwise, everyone will be labeled a crazy or a terrorist and the world will move on. The only other way is if smaller groups all across the country ban together and act st the same time but that would require first action, not reaction.
All it would take would be 25-50 well armed people that know how to shoot, in one small town to put the country on notice. Think about it. Lets use 25 people as an example. 20 guys with carbines (AR/AK) and 5 snipers in the surrounding area. Yeah, the local police/swat is going to have a hell of a hard time bringing that to a hault.

And dont hole up in a building. Theyll just burn it down like Waco. Take it to the streets or woods. There will be dead heel clickers everywhere.

deersniper

Online Training Member
Feb 22, 2007
N. Maryland

As I’ve been saying, the only way there is a real chance is I’d like minded people bam together, like say all move to a state and live in a close knit group. Otherwise, everyone will be labeled a crazy or a terrorist and the world will move on. The only other way is if smaller groups all across the country ban together and act st the same time but that would require first action, not reaction.
It would be awful if people stored stuff offsite and acted compliant and retaliated on their own terms. I hopes some crazy person never does that

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
All it would take would be 25-50 well armed people that know how to shoot, in one small town to put the country on notice. Think about it. Lets use 25 people as an example. 20 guys with carbines (AR/AK) and 5 snipers in the surrounding area. Yeah, the local police/swat is going to have a hell of a hard time bringing that to a hault.

And dont hole up in a building. Theyll just burn it down like Waco. Take it to the streets or woods. There will be dead heel clickers everywhere.
If you got 25-50 in a small town ready and willing then I expect you to act if/when necessary. In my neck of the woods people are unorganized and like to talk a lot.

1500varmint

Sergeant of the Hide
Aug 13, 2018
"On Jan. 1, Domestic Violence and Firearms Assembly Bill 3129 became law and places a lifelong ban on the possession of guns for anyone who has been found guilty of domestic violence after Jan. 1, 2019. It does not apply to prior convictions. "

That part is crazy too.

I think that men who beat their wives/girlfriends are scum, but "domestic violence" reaches well beyond that. Two brothers fighting could get slapped with a domestic violence charge and lose their gun rights?

Mar 26, 2005
Honolulu,HI
I live right on the Ca/NV border. I will HAPPILY allow my property to be used for drilling, tracking, underground bomb testing, whatever it takes to encourage
"The Big One" that breaks that commie shithole off and sinks it..
Followed by the mother of all Tsunamis that will go over this other Commie/Libtard rock i live on.

Time to start planning....lol
air balloon.jpg

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
Even if you had your own QRF set up with all your buddies, it’s going to take some time for them to respond. If the police come knocking with confiscation orders, you ain’t going to have enough time to call your buddies and then have them respond quick enough to make a difference. And that’s assuming you can even get your phone call off. Maybe you could make a radio SOS but it still won’t be fast enough. And no other patriots across the country will know to come to aid or be able to button up their own positions because you won’t hear about it on the news. I’m telling you, there are a lot of hurdles to get over. If you think heir is going to be single individuals taking on the man, then you might as well consider that a suicide mission at which point you WILL be labeled a terrorist. I think many are still thinking too simplistically.