Buckle up VA. The attorney general is now tone deaf.

awonder

Glorified Babysitter
Belligerents
Mar 30, 2010
virginia

Screw him. I’m local LE and he has no idea what snake he is poking here...

2ndamendfan

Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 10, 2010
UT
This,

"When you talk to those who are in law enforcement and really push them a little bit, like a sheriff or a prosecutor and say, ‘So, really? You mean you’re going to allow violent felons to go ahead and purchase firearms?’ No. They back down pretty quickly. "

is already against the law. The new law will make a bunch more felons, Whether they become violent or not will be up to them.

Flyingbullseye

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 24, 2010
Michigan
Who is going to do the enforcing of these laws, if not local law enforcement?
Normally I'd say the state police if local LE or SD don't but someone posted earlier that the VSP is way under funded and under manned. So it will more than likely fall to either federal officers or national guard. A big problem the governor and AG will have is not that the federal officers or NG won't follow the orders but the optics when they do.

If they arrest one or two without incident and the rest fold he's lucky. However if there are multiple incidents where many people show up and stand with said gun owner it could go sideways very quick and get out of hand.

One or two people can be a nut but that narrative falls by the wayside when it's a huge amount of the state population and or majority and news not only gets out of the state what's really going on but it's an election year. That would be a huge gift to Trump if he had to and did step in on the side of gun owners and regular folk.

If the people of Virginia stand strong and united this can go in their favor.

Mwalex

Private
Belligerents
Jun 8, 2011
He has big balls because his pussy ass is not going to be anywhere near the front lines. If VA erupts he needs to be one of the first located and held for crimes against the Constitution. This asshole could help lower tension but is knowingly and willingly doing the exact opposite.

2ndamendfan

Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 10, 2010
UT
Federal officers are not under state control.

The NG, well that appears to be a different story. Although Kent state went so well.

The NG is made up of fellow citizens, be a good question which way they will fall. One nervous Nelly private and it could get ugly fast.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
If I was these leftist fucktards' family members, I am going to get as far away from them as I can, for my own safety, in the upcoming months. I would not want to be associated with them in any way...

Once the Rubicon has been crossed, there will be no going back.

Remember: Send bachelors if you want to get froggy...

Last edited:

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
More than likely it will take watering the tree of liberty to get all the stupid fudds to realize what is at stake and try to take back their state from the Communists that Bloomberg paid to defraud the citizens of their state out of their rights.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Normally I'd say the state police if local LE or SD don't but someone posted earlier that the VSP is way under funded and under manned. So it will more than likely fall to either federal officers or national guard. A big problem the governor and AG will have is not that the federal officers or NG won't follow the orders but the optics when they do.

If they arrest one or two without incident and the rest fold he's lucky. However if there are multiple incidents where many people show up and stand with said gun owner it could go sideways very quick and get out of hand.

One or two people can be a nut but that narrative falls by the wayside when it's a huge amount of the state population and or majority and news not only gets out of the state what's really going on but it's an election year. That would be a huge gift to Trump if he had to and did step in on the side of gun owners and regular folk.

If the people of Virginia stand strong and united this can go in their favor.

VSP should tell state gov to eat a dick.

Had authorities allowed PO to do their jobs in Charlottesville they would not of lost Tprs and a helo.

What happened in Cville was by design and VSP lost people as "collateral damage".

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Who is going to do the enforcing of these laws, if not local law enforcement?
If you read history, there has never been a time when those evil folks in charge didn't have a pretty good supply of "Just following orders" types and "Just doing their duty" kind to either willingly or by conscription try to force their evil will upon the people.

The only variable is how dedicated the folks standing up to them are and how well equipped they are.

Cheyenne Bodie

Goon
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2018
Whore Island
Cops are coming for your guns. If they refuse as individuals they will find other individuals to do the job, but it will be the cops. Guns will be the new weed and speeding tickets, if your PD wants funding then you nab the contraband/reg violation and stfu about how you got it. They don' t need to bolster the police force at large, they just need a place to store all the confiscated guns.

That's clearly not to say that all cops would do it, but it's certainly to say that the cops as an organization are exactly who would/could/is coming for your currently legally owned and operated weapons. Maybe with help from the NG, but I doubt it unless shit got super rowdy.

CavScout85

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2018
WNC
They are actively trolling for the next Timothy McVeigh. This is how that shit happens. The only real question is where will the Governor and Attorney General hide when this hits the fan?
+1

Always look for ulterior motives. Don't be a useful idiot for them.

Aries256

Ugh today is going to be loooong
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019

Screw him. I’m local LE and he has no idea what snake he is poking here...
He needs a boot in his ass

RyanScott

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 14, 2005
Houston
Patriots in the police and National Guard shouldn’t refuse a confiscation mission they should embrace it with vigor using the maximum amount of force allowable under the rules of engagement. Burn the houses of barricaded suspects, restrain children hard enough to fracture their arms, muzzle thump passive resisters right in the face where the cameras can see it and canoe active resisters so their family can post the photos.

Then give an interview on Fox saying you are just following orders.

Show people what gun control looks like. Alton Sterling was too much gun control for their soft stomachs. A middle class family would be too much.

And always be on the lookout for a house with shoddy markings so you can hit the wrong one and make the bosses apologize for it.

Expert684

Private
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2013
Lafayette, La
Strange thing I have noticed is the only info on this I get is from here? No main media coverage what so ever. Just over shadowed by Navy base shootings and demented impeachment hearings? WTF does not any one want to inform the average citizen that their constitutional rights are being stolen a we speak??
I can only guess the media wants to ignore it so when the SHTF they can spin it as extreme right terrorism.

Last edited:

Vodoun daVinci

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2017
We are being groomed and controlled. The Media is mostly owned by the people who stand to gain the most from disarming America. We must remember: All of this shit is so a Global Oligarchy (which owns and operates our Government via bribed politicians) can enact it's "Final Solution" and assimilate America's Trillions in privately held wealth. They mean to take yer 401K, your home, your savings, and your retirement money. First they have to disarm US. So they hush the Media so we all stay barefoot and frightened of "The Man" coming to take our shit. This is the beginning of the End Game/Final Solution for liquidating America. First they get the guns...then, nothing can stop them.

VooDoo

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
This voice of experience cant be posted often enough....

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Guy might have been a pill otherwise but when he wrote those lines he was nailing it.

Last edited:

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
I just read a book on Chernobyl.

Mainly interviews with survivors.

Two things struck me.

1. How current the events of WWII were to people of the area. The whole thing was viewed of in the light it was "their war".

2. How often the year 1939 was referenced and and how refusing to do suicidal work during the clean up was a result of Stalin's agents knocking on doors in 1939. Russians have no sense of individual freedom. Everything in their past is based on the collective and "The Motherland"

The whole country of Russia suffers beat dog syndrome individually but becomes an attack dog when united.

We dont have that sort of conditioning in the US.

Have the communists "projected" Soviet conditioning onto our country?

myronman3

deez nutz
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
what a lot of folks do not realize is that the “media” is actually the driving force behind this shit. take their names, target those fucktards. picket their houses, their work, confront them. the media is the one giving the leftist politicians their directions.
therefore, the media needs to be addressed, and sooner rather than later.

Expert684

Private
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2013
Lafayette, La
2A sanctuary counties mean nothing to the Gov. and the A.G.. But if all counties declare Militia activation it will do one of two things: causes our oppressors to back down and re-group or a direct confrontation. Either way it will not end, these communist have an agenda, and they expect their obedient servants to enforce their will on free law abiding citizens. I can only think of one solution, but I will keep it to myself for now.

nn8734

nn8734
Belligerents
Feb 26, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
what a lot of folks do not realize is that the “media” is actually the driving force behind this shit. take their names, target those fucktards. picket their houses, their work, confront them. the media is the one giving the leftist politicians their directions.
therefore, the media needs to be addressed, and sooner rather than later.
And the media is largely owned and operated by leftist oligarchs driving this agenda forward. Ironic how people criticize Trump when he calls out the fucking media for what it really is - a propaganda machine.

The press is anything but free. Mass media needs to be burnt to the ground, it’s ashes bagged.

Then We the People can go after the other two C’s, either by voting or other means.

wildcats

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 26, 2005
Honolulu,HI
Strange thing I have noticed is the only info on this I get is from here? No main media coverage what so ever. Just over shadowed by Navy base shootings and demented impeachment hearings? WTF does not any one want to inform the average citizen that their constitutional rights are being stolen a we speak??
I can only guess the media wants to ignore it so when the SHTF they can spin it as extreme right terrorism.
:coffee:

This is a test to see resistance,if they go through with it,which they will and start door to door confiscation,they will then start with the rest of the states.they will probably start with ex-military since they already know who has what by registered owners of set firearms.
things are going to get ugly.
my 2 cents

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n
Many sites like this one are hosted out of amazon and xerox datacenters.

Not being critical of that business model, it is what it is in today's day and age. Just reminding that the light switch can be shut off by someone other than the owner who pays the bill.

Something to ponder seriously and be prepared to see as these corpto-commies execute their power play.

alpine44

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 23, 2010
North Carolina
Guys, plenty of tough talk on here with me included. It could get real. We will see who is willing to help either with money or blood. The men at the front will need help.
I am close friends with the owner of a private training range in bordering NC. Several carbine/pistol bays, 500 yard rifle range, vehicle training area, etc. We are figuring out how to 'foster' banned hardware for our VA brothers so that they can keep their arms and continue to train should these laws pass as proposed.

Personally, I think that a boog would have to be a nationwide event if we want to prevail. The federal government can back up the infringements in VA but they cannot support every blue stronghold being under siege*. Therefore, I would rather see the current attack of the left in VA be pushed back with a 'show of force'. But there is now doubt that it is time for all of us to 'mobilize'. A federal ban/confiscation could be less than a year away.

Note: I chose the word siege in its literal sense since anti-2A, anti liberty folks sit almost exclusively in metropolitan areas that could easily be brought to their senses. "You want your food and electricity back? Then, be so kind to wave the constitution as your white flag and hand over the communist traitors you voted for yesterday."

Last edited:

alpine44

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 23, 2010
North Carolina

Not being critical of that business model, it is what it is in today's day and age. Just reminding that the light switch can be shut off by someone other than the owner who pays the bill.

Something to ponder seriously and be prepared to see as these corpto-commies execute their power play.
Absolutely. Establish personal, local connections. Go to the fieldcraft subforum and peruse the threads about communication via ham, mesh networks. and other de-centralized means. Download/hardcopy everything you may need. It may not be there tomorrow.

If technologically illiterate goat herders can give their 'invadors' grief for decades, we can certainly do better. The determining factor is the will to remain free.

Last edited:

nn8734

nn8734
Belligerents
Feb 26, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
this. and those in it
Yep, burn them too.

To @MTN ‘s point, we also should work to reduce our dependencies on digital mediums by introducing redundancies, such as expanding the use of radio and extending/broadening our human networks.

After all our forefathers managed to defeat the-then largest, most powerful empire on earth to win independence without the internet or Facebook.

Two is one, one is none.

zeroz

Pre-ban
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
South central, co

Yep. If this site becomes unavailable........

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
Read Unintended Consequences...

People will get shot dead for certain when the enforcements begin. Bet on the fact that they will begin in the areas frequented by leftist scum...therefore, there will be little pushback which will bolster their effort. Hopefully, the more rural parts of the state will sing a different tune.

A while back I read a book that I really did not like. I am sure some of you read it. It is called the Turner Diaries. It painted things with too broad a brush for me. I do not believe in absolute racism. I do believe that trash comes in all forms of color and I have no trouble with using labels that some would use to paint me a racist. It is too deep within me to change now. I don't really care

I thought the story was too ridiculous. A caricature that could never happen here. It has been a couple of years and now I am not not so sure. Seems like the white folks are the true enemy as they were in the book. Hangings will do a lot to calm things down. Personally, the more violent a manner that is used to kill them will be the most compelling argument to stop them.

It is a damn shame that things have been allowed to get to this point. I see no way out of an armed struggle that will make Spain and Sarajevo look like a summer afternoon in the park.

Last edited: