Brass Cleaning and Annealing for SH Members!

Killshot44

Belligerents
Jun 10, 2010
NorCal
Still around! Get your tired brass ready for the shooting weather.

Been doing brass for some of our brothers living in the still-frigid States who’ve never stopped shooting - one guy shoots out his window from a table inside.

Gotta love what printing little groups will make one do!

Killshot44

Belligerents
Jun 10, 2010
NorCal
Just did some brass for the guys at LaRue in Texas. They go thru a LOT of .223...

No order too large, just check in first.

Killshot44

Belligerents
Jun 10, 2010
NorCal
Just finished a couple of orders out in the shop.

Send me your poor, beat-up brass and I’ll make it like new again (well, close to it!).

No order is too large! Go in with friends and split the shipping costs!

Killshot44

Belligerents
Jun 10, 2010
NorCal
Dang! Did everyone buy they’re own annealer this year?
Good for you if you did, they’re a proper investment.

If you didn’t..............

I’m a PM away!

etn2type

Private
Belligerents
Jun 1, 2018
TX
Dang! Did everyone buy they’re own annealer this year?
Good for you if you did, they’re a proper investment.

If you didn’t..............

I’m a PM away!
As soon as I get back on dry land, I'll be sending you a few hundred 6.5 CM cases. I look forward to your work.

Killshot44

Belligerents
Jun 10, 2010
NorCal
I am atill doing cleaning and annealing for Snipers Hide members and their associates.

Have shooting buddies that aren’t on the Hide? Feel free to pass along my email address KILLSHOT44@YAHOO.COM.

Bob

Killshot44

Belligerents
Jun 10, 2010
NorCal
Absolutely!

Sorry, I should bump this more often into the New Posts.... seems like things are a lot slower around here this year.

But as long as I can still stand, I’ll be doing cases for anyone. Feel free to PM me or ask something here- I get an emailed notice either way.

Happy Holidays and Good Shooting to everyone.

Bob Ariana

hot loads B==D - - -
Belligerents
Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
Kudos to Killshot44. Got my 6.5 CM brass back today. Turnaround was very fast and everything looked good. I'll continue to use him until I fork over the cash for my own annealer. Don't hesitate to use his annealing service.

Killshot44

Belligerents
Jun 10, 2010
NorCal
Thanks, glad you’re pleased with the results.

For anyone looking to buy an annealer I cannot more strongly recommended the Bench-Source unit. It is built like military grade (from design to materials to fasteners) and in nine years and more than 150,000 cases it has NEVER stopped working.
The only things that need periodic replacement are the Benzomatic torch heads (the tips just burn out after 100+ hours) and the rubber driving band that rotates the moving top plate (5yrs).

Expensive but worth every cent and you’ll get 90% of it back on resale.

But for .10 cents a case, my deal is pretty good. ;)

Triggs75

Private
Belligerents
Feb 20, 2013
NorCal
Do I get a discount if I walk them over to your house, I’m on Ardith dr. :). Jk. But if I didn’t just load up my brass I would have brought them over and will do next time. Was thinking about getting an annealer but now will prob hold off.

Chad

Killshot44

Belligerents
Jun 10, 2010
NorCal
UPDATE.....

Due to recent issues I am NOT doing this brass service until further notice. Hate to do it but I can’t guarantee a reasonable turnaround time right now.

If you’d like, please send a PM and I’ll put you on a list and notify you as soon as I’m up and running again.

Thanks for understanding,

Bob Ariana