Black Friday deals?

BoomerC

Private
Belligerents
Oct 17, 2017
We (KRG) only charge cards when an item has shipped/is shipping that day. I wouldn't worry too much about the charges dropping off for now. I'll post in here when all the black Friday orders have shipped and then if you haven't received your shipping confirmation we'll figure it out and get it sorted. Might add a few extra days but you'll get your items so don't worry. Thanks guys,
Justin
Why I don’t have a problem with that, but some people may. Once you charge someone, either let them know that it will be held until product ships or tell them that you are dropping the charges and will randomly charge you again once the product has been shipped.

TM6

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
I missed out on the tt gold trigger, my inlaws accidently turned the oven off on the turkey and delayed the meal by two hours, by time I got home, it was too late!

That does suck, at least you got a good meal in the end. I skipped going to the inlaws for dinner to hang around computer for all the great deals and got locked up on most sites. I did manage to grab a LE Special for my Origin build, but should have just grabbed a primary from Brownell's Labor Day sale for $108 shipped vs Triggertech's BFCM Sale at $131 shipped. Hardly worth the effort but at least I'll have a functioning rifle now. ;)

TM6

rangerlong

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2018
Having some mixed results. The free rings from Midway were missing screws. Only got half the bullets I ordered from American Reloading. Still nothing from KRG.

The oryx arrived though. Nothing obvious to paint it as a factory second. Initial impression is that it’s a great bang for the buck chassis.

hertz654

Private
Belligerents
Nov 12, 2007
Black Hills, SD
My MDT magazine order as well as my Keltec CP33 mags showed up today; now I'm just watching for a reasonably-priced pistol deal to add to my next credit card bill. I figure my KRG BF Order is soon to follow.

BigPrince

Private
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2010
GA,USA
Having some mixed results. The free rings from Midway were missing screws.
uhoh, the Vortex free rings?

I just threw the free rings I got back into a package and sent to a buddy. I hope the screws were in there. I didn't even look.

rangerlong

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2018
Just got notice my KRG order shipped! Did not expect that on Saturday.

Skeet_Man

Private
Belligerents
Aug 1, 2010
Rochester, NY
No movement on my KRG order.

Out of curiosity, for those whose shipped, is their order # higher or lower than KRG3137892. Just curious if they work first in first out, as I'm relatively certain mine was one of the first orders to break through on Friday.

rangerlong

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2018

Out of curiosity, for those whose shipped, is their order # higher or lower than KRG3137892. Just curious if they work first in first out, as I'm relatively certain mine was one of the first orders to break through on Friday.
Whoa, I’m KRG3138074. My order was late, about 10:30 or so.

sam4886

Double tap
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Columbia basin
I'm 3137971. No tracking number yet. I ordered a bravo and 2 mags. Im guessing the simpler/smaller stuff goes out quicker.

j741

Hide Member
Belligerents
Sep 10, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
My MDT magazine order as well as my Keltec CP33 mags showed up today; now I'm just watching for a reasonably-priced pistol deal to add to my next credit card bill. I figure my KRG BF Order is soon to follow.
Aw, didn't even know of a deal on the CP33 mags. Wish I could have grabbed some. Any chance it's still on?

8pointer

Major Award Winner
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
FYI last day at SWFA for crazy 11/29-12/8 sale. Just picked up a 12x42 with free rings/sunshade/bubble level, use SHIP99 code and total is $254 to your door....just insane.

Reactions: JohnK454

JohnK454

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009

I ordered a rail just before the sale started, invoice # 3137880. Shipped Monday, arrived Wednesday.

BF sale blem Xray invoice # 3137978, not shipped yet.

JohnK454

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
FYI last day at SWFA for crazy 11/29-12/8 sale. Just picked up a 12x42 with free rings/sunshade/bubble level, use SHIP99 code and total is $254 to your door....just insane.
Purchased a 10x42M - good price! Can always use an extra scope for something...

JohnK454

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
Just now received shipment confirmation from KRG with tracking for the blem Xray. Looks like they are working hard to get everything out, even on a Sunday!?!

8pointer

Major Award Winner
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
Purchased a 10x42M - good price! Can always use an extra scope for something...
I had a 10/MOA, but didn't like the open center and wanted to have all my glass on mils so did a 12 mil this time...looking forward to it looks like .1" less eye relief. I cna deal with that b/c I thought the 10 had plenty.

JohnK454

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
I had a 10/MOA, but didn't like the open center and wanted to have all my glass on mils so did a 12 mil this time...looking forward to it looks like .1" less eye relief. I cna deal with that b/c I thought the 10 had plenty.
Agreed, this 10 is a mil also. Should be entirely usable for a unspecified general use scope.

jinxx4ever

Private
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2013
received my brakes from area419 yesterday, haven't received my gold trigger from TT yet, also recieved my 5D tatical lower jig. Do most of these vendors also offer as good of savings at christmas?

TM6

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
Received my Triggertech LE Special from BFCM Sale, two days earlier than expected.

Still wish that they had better deals this year and figured with the two stage triggers slated for release that they would clear out some older stock on the single stage units. At least I can get some range time in before spring, which is all that counts.

Don't think Crhistmas will be any better than BF, as most vendors trying to capture the market earlier than the competition, but who knows, they might!

Shoot straight!

TM6

sam4886

Double tap
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Columbia basin
I'm 3137971. No tracking number yet. I ordered a bravo and 2 mags. Im guessing the simpler/smaller stuff goes out quicker.
Got tracking info late 12/9. Boise to Pasco should ship pretty quick. FedEx doesn't have an estimated date yet, but I bet this weekend.

erwos

Unorganized Militiaman
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2014
MDT came through today. :)
In theory, my stuff from MDT is coming today... except the pistol grip, which was inexplicably sent out like five days later. I have a spare Magpul K2+ pistol grip which I may use in the meantime. Doubt I'm getting to the range before it comes, though.

Slow Loris

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2019
My KRG X-Ray has arrived. The most noticable blemishes are the small X marks placed on the chassis by KRG to indicate it's blemished, everything else that might be considered a blemish is beyond trivial. Thanks KRG. Still waiting on my mags from MDT, my scope mount from DVOR, and my scope from Meopta which was ordered long before BF, and then I might have a nice rifle I can shoot.

jinxx4ever

Private
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2013
received my gold trigger from TT, should have kept 2 of them in the cart during checkout

Corprin

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2011
Minnesota
Damn you must of been quick on the draw with your order. All I got so far is my order confirmation for my acc

I ordered at 7:48 central the night the Black Friday sale kicked off. ACC for savage SA in FDE (missed on the tactical grey because I waffled too long), and two black grips. Buddy ordered his ACC two hours before me and still has not received his shipping confirmation.

I got my shipping notification over a week ago. UPS sat on my box from Thursday to Monday. It had. Projected delivery date of Saturday. Best part is the tracking info says “we will be delivering your package a day early” Sunday.... the day after the quoted delivery date.

Oh well. It’s together and weighing 16.4lbs wirh empty mag. I need some fore-end weight to balance. Buddy is trading an mloc swivel stud so I can mount my Harris. I might go for one of the ARCA adapters...Might.

Skunkworx

Yutt.
Belligerents
Apr 7, 2011
Central WI
In theory, my stuff from MDT is coming today... except the pistol grip, which was inexplicably sent out like five days later. I have a spare Magpul K2+ pistol grip which I may use in the meantime. Doubt I'm getting to the range before it comes, though.
anyone else receive a noticeably used acc chassis as a blem?

Bandit31

Ligma
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2018
Bakersfield, Ca
I placed my order for some blem magswith MDT @ 4:10p.m PST on the 28th and still haven’t received any shipping info so I reached out and was told it could be another two weeks for Black Friday orders to ship out for in stock items. Just an FYI for all those waiting for MDT orders.

Last edited:

Prophet78

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 9, 2012
S. Indiana
I got confirmation on my order at 10:30 pm Eastern for an ACC in FDE. No shipping confirmation yet. I made a second order on Friday for weights and a bag rider. It showed up today. I’m wondering if they actually have stock.

I bought something from ALG on a blem sale and it took them over 30 days to ship.

-JD-

erwos

Unorganized Militiaman
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2014
anyone else receive a noticeably used acc chassis as a blem?
Turns out mine didn't come yesterday, it was just the stock and the folding knuckle. Found the blem on the stock pretty easy, just a very very tiny Cerakoting issue. It'll get worse from safe wear.

I would be a little annoyed if I received a used stock and might email asking about it, but for 30% off, I'm not sure I'd return it.

TM6

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
Not really a Black Friday Sale, but if looking for a couple boxes of Berger 6.5 CM Ammo (Lapua SRP), without purchasing a full case, Midway has the 130, 140, 135 on sale for $28.79 per box shipped with code FREESHIPPING1209.

Regards,

TM6