Black Friday deals?

PBWalsh

Isaiah 40:25-31
Belligerents
Feb 10, 2017
Tuscaloosa, AL
Blue Force Gear shipped my stuff today. Got my Olight package yesterday. Lok grips and my T-Rex Arms packages are on the way as well.

Secant

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2019
Anybody had a shipping notification yet?

I wasn't expecting it to be super fast, but I haven't heard anything yet from any of the places I ordered from.
SAC order is waiting for me.
SAP will be delivered on Friday
KRG.....who knows.

spife7980

Luchador
Belligerents
Feb 10, 2017
Central TX

I wasn't expecting it to be super fast, but I haven't heard anything yet from any of the places I ordered from.
Ive already received my 419 stuff from the first day, I have notice that my mdt mags, my trigger tech diamond and my second order from 419 on monday is in en route.

The only thing Ill be waiting on a bit for are the acc second and the pva barrel and I expected that when ordering them.

RogueTanker

Private
Belligerents
Mar 25, 2017
JSE Surplus- ordered some mags Thursday, shipped Friday and delivered Saturday
Optics Planet- ordered a kestrel on Friday, shipped Monday, here tomorrow.

erwos

Unorganized Militiaman
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2014
I've had shipping notices from everyone besides SOLGW. MDT shipped blazing fast, in particular.

-Time-

Mediocre Marksman
Online Training Access
Belligerents
May 6, 2017
SAC order is waiting for me.
SAP will be delivered on Friday
KRG.....who knows.
Ordered a KRG minimalist spigot and blem whiskey 3 on Friday (separate orders). I got tracking for the spigot yesterday and it is supposed to be here Thursday. I got tracking for the chassis today and it’s supposed to be delivered Sunday. The wait shouldn’t be too bad.

jrhtx

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 4, 2006
Houston, TX
Kudos to Mark G at SAC. I ordered some of the Elite Hunter Triggers. They were listed as new but no packaging. OK, no problem, they may have a scratch from being thrown in a box. Going in a gun so no issue.

Triggers arrived yesterday and they were new in the package. Super price, fast shipping, great service.

Thanks SAC.

Reactions: BCX

Lawnboi

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2019
WI
Area 419 did good by me, ordered Wednesday or whenever their brake sale started and had it on Black Friday. Score!

rangerlong

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2018
I got tracking numbers from everyone except KRG. They haven’t even charged me yet. The order still says processing.

I was also double charged by MDT, though one still says pending and may fall off.

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Belligerents
Apr 29, 2017
Colorado
I got tracking numbers from everyone except KRG. They haven’t even charged me yet. The order still says processing.

I was also double charged by MDT, though one still says pending and may fall off.
I would call KRG then. Everyone I have talked to that got through, their card was charged, already received conf. Email and then tracking number today.

kukusya

Private
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2017
Wa

I only got 2 packages, but every place send confirmation of order and shipping.

Secant

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2019
I would call KRG then. Everyone I have talked to that got through, their card was charged, already received conf. Email and then tracking number today.
Hmmm. My charge is “pending” on my card. I received an e-mail receipt but no tracking e-mail yet. Maybe I’ll give them a shout in the morning

BoomerC

Private
Belligerents
Oct 17, 2017
My card was charged by KRG. Received confirmation email but that is it. No other info.

jwknutson17

Big Game Hunter
Belligerents
Apr 29, 2017
Colorado
Hmmm. My charge is “pending” on my card. I received an e-mail receipt but no tracking e-mail yet. Maybe I’ll give them a shout in the morning
10-4. Pending is better then nothing. Takes a few days for it to post. I was thinking you never had anything on your card at all.

acudaowner

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
got to love deals on marked up items that are now 40 dollars more than there regular prices yea for sales.

Reactions: james24

Matt DeWitt

Private
Belligerents
Sep 21, 2010
Virginia Beach
Brownells barreled action ordered Friday, arrived at dealer... delayed, as always.

2 of 3 MDT orders en route. Possibly all three based on the package weights.

No complaints.

Rangerbob33

Private
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 10, 2017
Nebraska

I already received packages from Short Action Customs, Rifles Only, Area 419 and Sawtooth Rifles, still in route is MDT, Midway and Seekins.

Reactions: kthomas

GySgt Smith JE

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2018
Received my orders from Midway, Amazon, and Cabelas. Orders from MDT, Bullet Central, and Brownells are shipped and should arrive by Friday.

Reactions: kukusya

Kawi

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2018
Lakeville MN.
That'll teach you to start a feeding frenzy thread!:LOL:
Don't feel so bad as I didn't get much either, just a TT trigger that I waited on for 7months and not really that great of a deal after all.

TM6
I missed out on the tt gold trigger, my inlaws accidently turned the oven off on the turkey and delayed the meal by two hours, by time I got home, it was too late!

BigPrince

Private
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2010
GA,USA
Received orders from AAOptics, midway, forward controls, Amazon. Got shipping info from krg & aimsurplus. Haven’t heard anything from MKM or AR15SafeSpace but both have taken 3wks+ in the past so we’ll see.

sam4886

Double tap
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Columbia basin
Anyone else have their KRG charge drop off their card? I had one pending and it's gone now. I even got the email order confirmation from them. Lol. Wait and see?

Secant

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2019
Anyone else have their KRG charge drop off their card? I had one pending and it's gone now. I even got the email order confirmation from them. Lol. Wait and see?
My charge is still pending & no tracking number e-mail from KRG. Everything else I've purchased through Monday has posted. I shot KRG a note this morning with my order number to just ask if my order was legit.

Slow Loris

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2019
Yes, after seeing your post I checked and the bank charge seems to have disappeared. But the order is still listed on my KRG account.

JohnK454

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
Same here...

First, early Friday (11/29) before the BF sale started, I ordered, received webpage confirmation and received an email confirmation for an Arca rail. Shipping/Tracking email received on Monday (12/2). It arrived today (12/4) via USPS. Order still shows processing* on KRG's site.

Second, after multiple efforts to complete an order during the BF sale, I managed to get one to go through - received webpage confirmation and received an email confirmation later that night for an Xray blem. No shipping/tracking email, but I expected them to be slammed getting these out and wasn't in any particular hurry. Order shows processing* on KRG's site.

Then saw people talking CC charges falling off, so just checked mine. The ARCA rail charge is present, but not the Xray. Didn't check it before now to see if it was pending.

*Edited to change 'pending' to 'processing'

Last edited:

bulldog_bauer

Private
Belligerents
Aug 18, 2014
Wisconsin
I'm having the same issue from mdt. email confirmation but no charge to my cc. no shipping notification yet. hopefully the cc charge went through and just hasn't shown up yet cause my cc got stolen today and had to cancel it, so that's really gonna suck if it didn't.

erwos

Unorganized Militiaman
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2014
A number of companies only charge when they ship or are in the process of shipping, due to certain rules with how credit cards work. That may or may not be the case here, but it's something to consider.

mochiles

Private
Belligerents
Jun 18, 2009
Florida
Palmetto has Tavor's for $1099. Seems like a really really good deal.

If hadn't spent so much in the past week I would be very tempted to pick up one. I've shot one at a demo day and enjoyed it..

bribassguy

MDPRS Shooter
Belligerents
Aug 27, 2010
Central PA
My triggertech order shows processed by my bank card... along with a $10 "international service charge" that I wasn't expecting. Got shipping info today.

Brownells is pending by bank card, I got tracking notice on non back ordered items.

White Oak Arm is backordered. Site says it won't charge card til it ships.

Last edited:

tsu45

Private
Belligerents
May 15, 2011

My barrels action from Brownells is already at the dealer. Actually me two and one year old’s barreled action.

clark33

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2019
I got my area419 hellfire and my APA little bastard will be here Friday! Early xmas for myself :cool:

Mister Ridge

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 15, 2011
Maryland
Placed orders with Eurooptics and MDT on Sunday. Eurooptics shipped Monday and arrived Tuesday, which I guess shouldn't be suprising since I live within 3 hours of them. Still waiting on a shipping confirmation from MDT. Now I need to order a torque wrench.

Massoud

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Aug 6, 2008
Boise area, Idaho
www.krg-ops.com
We (KRG) only charge cards when an item has shipped/is shipping that day. I wouldn't worry too much about the charges dropping off for now. I'll post in here when all the black Friday orders have shipped and then if you haven't received your shipping confirmation we'll figure it out and get it sorted. Might add a few extra days but you'll get your items so don't worry. Thanks guys,
Justin