Beto Now Open to Ban More!

M8541Reaper

Super Boot
Belligerents
Queers of all sorts stayed in the closet. They didn't dare expose themselves in public.
They started coming out and a few parades along with a couple of well knowns saying that they are just normal people. A short time later and we have flamboyant freak parades in every major urban city. The population is now accepting these freaks (a very small percentage of the population) as normal.
And now we have gun owners cowering in their closet the same way the fags of the past did? Stand up and take the ridicule. If a drag queen can do it, surely a type A person can.

What do you think Reaper?
I get what you’re saying, but when you’re involved in a political matter, you have to tailor your tactics.

That being said, when you use the words queer, freaks, and fags, you lose all credibility and any ground you gain.

Also, to think that gun owners are immediately considered “Type A” is pretty funny.

Seriously though, I do get where you’re coming from with those points but it isn’t that simple. We need to be well-spoken and calm/cool/collective when we engage with our politicians about this. Get active with your Reps and get in one on one meetings with them about why you believe they are right/wrong.

Don’t give into emotions and start commenting on their social media. ...pro-tip: Their Press Secretaries/Communications Directors run those accounts and give it all of a .3 second scroll through. They don’t have time to read all of the garbage comments. They look at the number of likes, shares, and comments for the particular video/post and, if the numbers are high, that’s good in their eyes. So fueling the fire in the comments of a video about taking our guns, tells them that it’s a talking point that is getting a lot of attention and traction within the audience. When someone comments something positive, it usually just gets a few likes. The second something negative is posted, it gets thousands of comments, replies, and shares. High numbers online to a PS/CD means “let’s keep doing what we just did because it is getting a lot of attention and coverage.” ...so that’s why they keep doubling down. Go look at environmental posts... maybe like 200-500 comments and likes. Compare that to a gun-related post.

So like I’ve said countless times before, stay the fuck out of the comments sections of political posts. You aren’t helping anything and only hurting the overall cause. Go outside, get some sun, and get face time with your elected officials if you want to see change. Otherwise, just accept that we’ve lost the war but you’ve won the internet comment battle that lasted all of MAYBE half a day...or until their next post or live stream hits.

Last edited:

TACC

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
Meh, he's a sphincter pirate with no shot. Only thing he's gonna win is a thanks for playing ribbon.
He may not win anything but he is definitely getting all of the left whack jobs to get the momentum leaning farther in that direction.

Reactions: M8541Reaper

Gunfighter14e2

Rusty Nail
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2002
Alabama
eHam.net
Just like the buttfuck in SB, bonito is irrelevant as well. The less creed you give him, the quicker he goes away. Never cower to those types, they think their so called or self appointed stature means they can control this fight with words. That is simply not going to happen. This is not just about the 2nd/A, this is about the COTUS which is the law of the law regardless of what they preach or they "Think" their muscle can control. This is about saving this nation from the FSA as well as those who want a OWO/NWO. You only get to walk this path once, so walk it like you kids & grand kids lifes/ freedom depends upon it. No body lives forever an no one gets out alive, make the most of it while up right. The treasonous traitors will be be dealt once it starts no matter who they are, who they think they are, or what rags they wear. The amount of people who are just biding their time an waiting for payback, is growing every day.

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
El Campo, TX
I agree that we need to be vocal, that’s why I said politically active.

However being vocal in the comments of social media posts isn’t doing anything but giving the others screen grabs to use as propaganda. The comment sections where someone doesn’t go full asshole immediately usually starts with composed and valid points. But after a few replies with someone who is opposed, it turns into a childish pissing match. We don’t need that kind of voice or image.

Being respectful to those who have opposing viewpoints is required to remain on positive ground. If we lose that, we lose any chance of staying afloat politically.
The left crossed that line long ago. They don’t just having opposing viewpoints. They have evil and destructive viewpoints. There is right and wrong in this world which are absolutes. Nobody will agree with everyone about everything but there are things which are universal and just.

No respect at all from me to any known leftist. I do not care about them or their hateful offspring. This turned personal over the last several years. I am done with it.

Reactions: Blutroop

M8541Reaper

Super Boot
Belligerents
The left crossed that line long ago. They don’t just having opposing viewpoints. They have evil and destructive viewpoints. There is right and wrong in this world which are absolutes. Nobody will agree with everyone about everything but there are things which are universal and just.

No respect at all from me to any known leftist. I do not care about them or their hateful offspring. This turned personal over the last several years. I am done with it.
I know man. Just saying that we can’t stoop to their level and expect to win. When you are talking/arguing with a child, do you act like the child and expect to win? ...no. You throw fast food at it and then drop it off at the fire station then act like you never had him and convince your wife that she’s delusional. Then you get her committed and take all of her assets. Duh.

Reactions: Blutroop