Benefits to military validation?

Dirty D

Poo flinging monkey
Mar 29, 2010
Uranus
...Too all of you guys who are blowing him, and making assumption about me being someone from some video that I haven't even taken the time to view because its so ridiculous. Stop kissing ass and grow a pair. Cute way to hop on board the train and feel cool speculating though...
Holy shit, you are my new man crush!

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
well if he is USCG he will scare the jarheads away. If he is I hope he is gentle with their feelings and getting their asses kicked by edison high school small bore team.

Never admit to anything dumbass, especially to being wrong, you are never wrong, might not be 100% right but you are never wrong. Or atleast dont admit it.

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Jan 22, 2014
Rhode Island
Well I usually refrain from entertaining this kind of behavior because its toxic, but I figure either our new HMFIC is a big boy and can take what he dishes out. Or far more likely is just waiting for a reason to ban me anyway, so here it is buddy.

I didn't come in here and disrespect shit. I came here and asked a simple question with a side comment on how the forums business views have changed... This aint "your shit" its a community that runs on its people! You didn't even make it what it is, you just bought it! Seems like you're butchering what it was. Which is maybe why you need to squeeze a little more money out of everyone with you "upgrades". Maybe if you treated people with respect and let the forum thrive like the community it was before scout (and now you), came in you'd have a better business model.

Too all of you guys who are blowing him, and making assumption about me being someone from some video that I haven't even taken the time to view because its so ridiculous. Stop kissing ass and grow a pair. Cute way to hop on board the train and feel cool speculating though.

Well Lowlight, obviously you will ban me and have every right as its "your" forum. Honestly seeing how quick everyone was to hop into it and spam nonsense I really don't care... I do want to say though that despite you're childish and immature response. I am sorry I apparently set you off when you clearly have some other shit going on. It wasn't my intention.
Unfortunately, you wont see this response but just wanted to find out if your Mom had any children that lived

Tritanium

This is Actually a Suppressor Right Here
Jan 10, 2019
Don't believe you man,

werent you just about to get the hammer dropped on you???

Where is HMFIC when you need him.
Sorry but its true brother lol... I'm apparently not the smart kind though. I'm one of those guys who just waits for the greenlight and jumps with no questions asked lol.

Don't asked for the HMFIC to step back in:eek:... I can't even imagine how stretched this asshole will be when he gets backo_O

Tritanium

Jan 10, 2019
Do I come into your bedroom and offer advice on banging your wife ?
On a more positive note, I hope this is at least more of an offer rather than a real question! Maybe with his expert level of precision advising me, I can finally please her:ROFLMAO:

Tritanium

Jan 10, 2019
Say "Horus". SAY IT!
Lol, I really don't want to get to much into it on here, because I don't want to sell it here. Just to make a point and show respect to Frank after my ignorance and idiocy earlier... It was a Eotech Vudu 5-25..….the one with a Horus reticle:LOL:

Tritanium

Jan 10, 2019
On that subject, is it acceptable to buy things from the PX before the 100 post (well 1000 for me:)... I don't want to sell because obviously that is mostly helpful to me. I'm just wondering if the same applies to purchasing.

1J04

Morale Officer
Aug 7, 2011
PACIFIC NW
Lol, I really don't want to get to much into it on here, because I don't want to sell it here. Just to make a point and show respect to Frank after my ignorance and idiocy earlier... It was a Eotech Vudu 5-25..….the one with a Horus reticle:LOL:
If it'll help you dumping it to get over this unfortunate event I'll publicly lowball the ever loving shit outta ya with a $250 cash money offer. Only cuz you sed Horus. :cool:

Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Well I usually refrain from entertaining this kind of behavior because its toxic, but I figure either our new HMFIC is a big boy and can take what he dishes out. Or far more likely is just waiting for a reason to ban me anyway, so here it is buddy.

I didn't come in here and disrespect shit. I came here and asked a simple question with a side comment on how the forums business views have changed... This aint "your shit" its a community that runs on its people! You didn't even make it what it is, you just bought it! Seems like you're butchering what it was. Which is maybe why you need to squeeze a little more money out of everyone with you "upgrades". Maybe if you treated people with respect and let the forum thrive like the community it was before scout (and now you), came in you'd have a better business model.

Too all of you guys who are blowing him, and making assumption about me being someone from some video that I haven't even taken the time to view because its so ridiculous. Stop kissing ass and grow a pair. Cute way to hop on board the train and feel cool speculating though.

Well Lowlight, obviously you will ban me and have every right as its "your" forum. Honestly seeing how quick everyone was to hop into it and spam nonsense I really don't care... I do want to say though that despite you're childish and immature response. I am sorry I apparently set you off when you clearly have some other shit going on. It wasn't my intention.
32252686-798B-41D0-A94D-21DA20609313.jpeg

Lol, It all sounds about right to me! I was actually already in the middle of writing a private apology to Frank. Not hand right because I want him to be able to read it, and my hand writing is quite a mess... I genuinely and truly feel terrible for disrespecting such a epic man in such a epic way.

As for the forum PX access, he might as well make it 1000 post for me. I'm honestly too mortified at my idiocy to even try to sell anything on here at this point lol.
I'm startin' to smell a rat....

Apr 19, 2014
Deep in the Lone Star
Sorry ArmyJerry, but you and I are on the same team... So you know what I have to do now... Back off and say its leaderships fault:whistle:
Man I hope you are a Marine....losing attitude there, wtf over
That’s straight Army, if there is such a thing as “straight” in the Army.

I’m glad you get to claim this one AJ. LMMFAO!