Benefits to military validation?

1J04

Morale Officer
Belligerents
Aug 7, 2011
Naselle WA
Well I usually refrain from entertaining this kind of behavior because its toxic, but I figure either our new HMFIC is a big boy and can take what he dishes out. Or far more likely is just waiting for a reason to ban me anyway, so here it is buddy.

I didn't come in here and disrespect shit. I came here and asked a simple question with a side comment on how the forums business views have changed... This aint "your shit" its a community that runs on its people! You didn't even make it what it is, you just bought it! Seems like you're butchering what it was. Which is maybe why you need to squeeze a little more money out of everyone with you "upgrades". Maybe if you treated people with respect and let the forum thrive like the community it was before scout (and now you), came in you'd have a better business model.

Too all of you guys who are blowing him, and making assumption about me being someone from some video that I haven't even taken the time to view because its so ridiculous. Stop kissing ass and grow a pair. Cute way to hop on board the train and feel cool speculating though.

Well Lowlight, obviously you will ban me and have every right as its "your" forum. Honestly seeing how quick everyone was to hop into it and spam nonsense I really don't care... I do want to say though that despite you're childish and immature response. I am sorry I apparently set you off when you clearly have some other shit going on. It wasn't my intention.

Scopes still mine ain't it?

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
I am sorry you feel this way, I was hoping you wouldn't melt down so quickly.

Well I usually refrain from entertaining this kind of behavior because its toxic, but I figure either our new HMFIC is a big boy and can take what he dishes out. Or far more likely is just waiting for a reason to ban me anyway, so here it is buddy.

I didn't come in here and disrespect shit. I came here and asked a simple question with a side comment on how the forums business views have changed... This aint "your shit" its a community that runs on its people! You didn't even make it what it is, you just bought it! Seems like you're butchering what it was. Which is maybe why you need to squeeze a little more money out of everyone with you "upgrades". Maybe if you treated people with respect and let the forum thrive like the community it was before scout (and now you), came in you'd have a better business model.

Too all of you guys who are blowing him, and making assumption about me being someone from some video that I haven't even taken the time to view because its so ridiculous. Stop kissing ass and grow a pair. Cute way to hop on board the train and feel cool speculating though.

Well Lowlight, obviously you will ban me and have every right as its "your" forum. Honestly seeing how quick everyone was to hop into it and spam nonsense I really don't care... I do want to say though that despite you're childish and immature response. I am sorry I apparently set you off when you clearly have some other shit going on. It wasn't my intention.

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Belligerents
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Hi,

HOLY SHIT you are an IDIOT!!!
He did not buy a mother fucking thing...he founded this bitch!!!

Please feel free to log out and never log back on IF it is so bad here nowadays!!!

You have been awarded the Paparockcal Cititation:
View attachment 7002336

Sincerely,
Theis
He's pushing for the GWC to go with that ...

cock_fag_ribbon_genital_wart_cluster_copy.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04

KZP

P.L.O.
Hessian
Belligerents
Mar 11, 2017
Raleigh, NC
What doesn't make sense is that you can conveniently pay $33 to avoid this lol?
I've only been here a short while but have seen a number of posts about scammers being discovered, some who took payment from the buyer and left them dry. Can't imagine how awful it would bee to sort through the PX forum if these barriers weren't in place.

I paid the fee back when it was a little less and I have already covered the costs compared to auction site fees.

Marinevet1

Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
Fuck.......we ate some of the same dirt.......you are the HMFIC..........play by the rules, or play by,(with) yourself....................

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
it used to be free and rare to see a problem. But then HFMIC had to go and be successful in growing this quaint little corner of the inter-webs.

I've only been here a short while but have seen a number of posts about scammers being discovered, some who took payment from the buyer and left them dry. Can't imagine how awful it would bee to sort through the PX forum if these barriers weren't in place.

I paid the fee back when it was a little less and I have already covered the costs compared to auction site fees.

Tritanium

This is Actually a Suppressor Right Here
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
Well shit!!! Not going to lie if that's true I will feel/look pretty fucking retared:oops::censored::oops:
Well, took the two munities to lookup "lowlight" being THE Frank and promptly taking my foot out of my mouth to shove it up my own ass. Sorry for disrespecting you on YOUR (not being sarcastic this time) forum. I'm obviously not as bright as I thought I was.

Anyway sorry again, it was just ignorance. Not going to lie, this is one of the most embarrassing moments in my life, and I deserve whatever vicious insults you dish out at this point. Respect everything about you Frank, not just kissing ass I mean it. Clearly I have a lot of growing up to do myself... For the record though the dude in those videos you guys poste still is definitely not me lol.

P.S. I didn't know holes got this deep:oops:

1J04

Morale Officer
Belligerents
Aug 7, 2011
Naselle WA
Well shit!!! Not going to lie if that's true I will feel/look pretty fucking retared:oops::censored::oops:

I can't lie. I got mad fucking respect for any guy that walks thru the door and pops the baddest motherfucker in the house right in the chops.
Now I'm afraid you're gonna have to PC up.

PS: PM sent with shipping info.

Rthur

Philomath
Belligerents
Apr 16, 2010
Not Chicago, Illinios
Well, took the two munities to lookup "lowlight" being THE Frank and promptly taking my foot out of my mouth to shove it up my own ass. Sorry for disrespecting you on YOUR (not being sarcastic this time) forum. I'm obviously not as bright as I thought I was.

Anyway sorry again, it was just ignorance. Not going to lie, this is one of the most embarrassing moments in my life, and I deserve whatever vicious insults you dish out at this point. Respect everything about you Frank, not just kissing ass I mean it. Clearly I have a lot of growing up to do myself... For the record though the dude in those videos you guys poste still is definitely not me lol.

Earlier on in this, what turned into a clucter fuck, I was trying to help you get a hold of LL to maybe find your old account/figure out the next step.

R

Reactions: barneybdb and 1J04

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Belligerents
Jan 25, 2010
Out West
And now for the punishment phase of this thread.

At a minimum:

OP has his forum rank amended to read 'Clash Of Clans War Veteran' indefinitely

OP must hand write a letter to Frank telling him how sorry he is and post the actual letter on the forum. The letter must also include a hand drawn picture of OP and Frank spooning; it is assumed that Frank is the 'little' spoon

OP must wait until a minimum 250 posts before he can try and sell his airsoft subpbressor rifle

OP will be subjected to dick pics via forum instant message for a time no shorter than one week and no longer than 2 months

OP will make Post #45, including his forum name as quoting it, his forum signature

Punishment will be carried out immediately upon @Tritanium 's acknowledgment.

@Lowlight

Last edited:

TacticalDillhole

Shiner of shoes
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jun 26, 2012
N. Carolina

As GI joe used to say, knowing is half the battle.

Reactions: barneybdb

Rthur

Philomath
Belligerents
Apr 16, 2010
Not Chicago, Illinios

At a minimum:

OP must hand write a letter to Frank telling him how sorry he is and post the actual letter on the forum. The letter must also include a hand drawn picture of OP and Frank spooning; it is assumed that Frank is the 'little' spoon

OP must wait until a minimum 250 posts before he can try and sell his airsoft subpbressor rifle

OP will be subjected to dick pics via forum instant message for a time no shorter than one week and no longer than 2 months

R

Reactions: 1J04

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

This one lol.

Sincerely,
Theis

Tritanium

Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019

At a minimum:

Punishment will be carried out immediately.
Lol, It all sounds about right to me! I was actually already in the middle of writing a private apology to Frank. Not hand right because I want him to be able to read it, and my hand writing is quite a mess... I genuinely and truly feel terrible for disrespecting such a epic man in such a epic way.

I've never even played clash of clans, but sounds about right. Can we make it halo instead :ROFLMAO:

As for the forum PX access, he might as well make it 1000 post for me. I'm honestly too mortified at my idiocy to even try to sell anything on here at this point lol.

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
What a little bitch you are, stand your ground ferkrissakes... man the fuck up

Lol, It all sounds about right to me! I was actually already in the middle of writing a private apology to Frank. Not hand right because I want him to be able to read it, and my hand writing is quite a mess... I genuinely and truly feel terrible for disrespecting such a epic man in such a epic way.

I've never even played clash of clans, but sounds about right. Can we make it halo instead :ROFLMAO:

As for the forum PX access, he might as well make it 1000 post for me. I'm honestly too mortified at my idiocy to even try to sell anything on here at this point lol.

Tritanium

Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
What a little bitch you are, stand your ground ferkrissakes... man the fuck up
Haha, I like it!!! There's a time to stand you ground, and there's a time to retreat though. I definitely picked a battle my hearts not in here. I was wrong and I know it lol.

Reactions: barneybdb

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
The guy was willing to die on his feet then did a little research and ate his own words for all to see. 🤘
Hi,

He went from cell block boss to wearing kool-aide (If you not sure what that means, ask @1J04 ) faster than anyone I have ever seen. lolololol.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Dirty D and 1J04