Banners for dummies?

kRcu

Belligerents
Jun 5, 2013
Denver, CO
No. You can buy “For Sale Access” prior to earning “full member” status. You’re a full member, so go ahead and play in the px.

NineHotel

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2017
Morrison CO
As noted when you enter the for sale forum -

"For Sale Forum *Note* You must have Full Member Status and a complete profile in order to post items for sale. "

I'm not sure your profile is "complete" or not by the site's standards.

Somewhere else it tells you you can buy full member status for $25, so you will see people with under 100 posts that are full members.

PlinkIt

GunNut Extraordinaire
Belligerents
Mar 30, 2014
Virginia / North Carolina
Is there a list somewhere that tells what all the banners mean?

I get some of them
Belligerent / one who wages war (vets)
For sale access / they had sales priorities...

But I'm not sure about some of the others
Private first class...
Hessian....

So is there a list for dummies?

shoobe01

Private
Hessian
Belligerents
Feb 15, 2005
Mission, KS
www.donttouchme.com
Yeah, I still don't get it. I think it's that Hessian means mercenary means paid-to-access-sale-forum?

But why are many of us Belligerents? I think it's good, but am not tracking why or if it's like a rank and is above or below others?

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Online Training Access
Apr 12, 2001
Base of the Rockies
www.snipershide.com
Wow I honestly can't believe this is a question,

Full member has been changed to belligerents,

For sale access is a mercenary because rather than contribute in a meaningful way they buy in to sell. Hence I thought it funny to call them a Hessian, I didn't want to use modern titles.

Other ranks are carry overs and just give you an idea of their history, more rank, more posts. They don't all work right because of software changes over time so they are easy to ignore.

It helps us more than you , you guys don't care, but we can easily identify issues with them.

PlinkIt

GunNut Extraordinaire
Belligerents
Mar 30, 2014
Virginia / North Carolina
I think it's cool idea, I just didn't know what they all were. I'm good with the idea. Helps us know a little better who we are dealing with in the PX section too possibly.

Roll on chief, just making sure I'm tracking

AIAW

★★★★★
Belligerents
Aug 16, 2001
Central Texas
Wow I honestly can't believe this is a question,

Full member has been changed to belligerents,

For sale access is a mercenary because rather than contribute in a meaningful way they buy in to sell. Hence I thought it funny to call them a Hessian, I didn't want to use modern titles.

Other ranks are carry overs and just give you an idea of their history, more rank, more posts. They don't all work right because of software changes over time so they are easy to ignore.

It helps us more than you , you guys don't care, but we can easily identify issues with them.
1549825278718.png

Stooxie

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2018
At the risk of being considered among the uninformed, I'm glad then OP asked this question! I'm super flattered that I am a "Sargeant of The Hide" but how does that get determined? I'm just curious, not like I am planning to compete! ;)

What does the "Minuteman" signify?

Ok, I think I found it in the link posted above... disregard!

-Stooxie

Last edited: