Army First

Army First

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2019
That is who I am. OD is still one of my favorite colors.
I love to shoot and this site helps greatly in my quest for knowledge. I have lurked here off and on for a very long time . You will not hear any stories of great deeds or fictitious adventures because I didn't live that type of Army life and I am not a liar.

A family Man with two children out of the nest so more of my money is mine unless my wife beats me to it.
2 bolt action rifles in 6.5CM, a couple of AR15's in 5.56 and a 6.8 SPC. I'm probably average or below when it comes to shooting but I enjoy it.

I'm not a real chatty person , hell it took 10 mins to write this. Bottom line is I will probably be quietly soaking up the knowledge.
Thank You
AF

Army First

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2019
Welcome!

Question, do you like motorcycles?
I have owned 3 motorcycles. I drove a motorcycle to work until November one year stopping only because it started snowing. It was sold the following Summer and I have not owned one since. I do not have any plans of replacing it. The Wife never liked the motorcycle but she does like guns.

Reactions: Dippy

Dippy

Dip
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
I have owned 3 motorcycles. I drove a motorcycle to work until November one year stopping only because it started snowing. It was sold the following Summer and I have not owned one since. I do not have any plans of replacing it. The Wife never liked the motorcycle but she does like guns.
Good deal man! Welcome to the hide!